Weisselberg Indicted

This guy knows where all the bodies are buried.

Trump has to be shitting his pants

Will he flip against Trump? Like Mike Tyson said: "You always have a plan - until you're hit in the face". Weisselberg has been hit in the face. According to many respected legal experts - the big charges are yet to come.

THE LAW COMES FOR TRUMP ORG — CFO PERP WALK WILL HE SING?

Although Trump can no longer give Weisselberg a pardon - I wonder what else he has offered?

1625197545817.png

So, zero is the number until Noe.
Says who?

Also, who cares?
Heard someone on the radio today say this is the first. Why would that be?

Al paid up yet?
Probably because people on the radio like to make shit up because none of you will care.

He his $1.7 million in compensation. Give me one good reason why that shouldn’t be prosecuted.
Feel free to prove him wrong. Link us up to who has been prosecuted for this.

GO!

So, zero is the number until Noe.
Says who?

Also, who cares?
Heard someone on the radio today say this is the first. Why would that be?

Al paid up yet?
Probably because people on the radio like to make shit up because none of you will care.

He his $1.7 million in compensation. Give me one good reason why that shouldn’t be prosecuted.
No one said he should not be prosecuted. Everyone with any brains at all will not be happy what is the result of a 2 yrs operation. Don't tell us that you are happy with it? 1.7 million may sound a lot to you. It is just a 75mph in 55mph zone speeding ticket for them.

Last edited:
Although Trump can no longer give Weisselberg a pardon - I wonder what else he has offered?
I bet: nothing. Nothing at all. He thinks he has control of the narrative, as Fox-Trump nation goes into overdrive to frame this as merely political. He might..enough, anyway. He doesn't need a majority. Biden would pardon him anyway.

I bet: nothing. Nothing at all. He thinks he has control of the narrative, as Fox-Trump nation goes into overdrive to frame this as merely political. He might..enough, anyway. He doesn't need a majority. Biden would pardon him anyway.

Who would Biden pardon?

Don't tell us that you are happy with it? 1.7 million may sound a lot to you. It is just a 75mph in 55mph zone speeding ticket for them.
That’s why criminal prosecution matters. A fine is irrelevant.

A two-year investigation, and all they can charge the dude with is some picayune fringe benefit chickenshit.

OOOOOO!.....SHINY OBJECT!!!!

View attachment 507688
The communists are acting like it's the crime of the century. Just like Al Capone. How senseless those communists are.
It's exactly like Al Capone.

Not even close. Capone was not reporting millions in income, income from an illegal source.

The thing with white collar crime cases is that juries find them incredibly complex to figure out.
Charges were brought for both Weiselberg and the trump organization. That throws the books open for investigation. If trump was valuing his properties low for tax purposes, but high for loan approval, that would amount to millions from an illegal source.
Fucking Soviet scum.

quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg
The soviets were leagues better huma
3 years......millions of wasted taxpayer dollars.

Nailed a guy for padding his expense account.

Nice job.
Do you have any idea how much he avoided paying in taxes?
Do you?
However much taxes you’d have to pay on $1.7 million in compensation.

Kinda seems like a lot to me.
Weird how SDNY didn’t prosecute Al Sharpton when he failed to pay millions in taxes.

BTW, did Al ever pay up?
This isn’t a thread about Al Sharpton.

It’s about Weisselberg getting nearly $2 million in compensation and not paying a dime in owed taxes.
Not even close. They have about $1,000 a year in fringe benefits that never got claimed. Over 22 years it's less than $25,000. Trump also paid the college tuition of a grandchild. Technically this is not a part of the case against Weiselberg. The. Communist DA would like to make it so.

Not even close. They have about $1,000 a year in fringe benefits that never got claimed. Over 22 years it's less than $25,000. Trump also paid the college tuition of a grandchild. Technically this is not a part of the case against Weiselberg. The. Communist DA would like to make it so.
I read the indictment. You clearly didn’t.

Rye Catcher Steward spent time because she put in a sale order for some stock and then took out the sale order with our corrupt federal investigators still out to get her--they harassed her and claimed she lied about insider trading.

Forum List

Back