Welcome to Conservative America - 3 killed for not speaking English

missed how this was conservatives fa

Now which party is it that sees a terrorist in every brown skinned person who was not born in the USA? Conservative is the correct answer.

Which party has the most certifiable nut cases as members?
Conservative be the correct answer.

I can see why you are confused. You are always confused.
Except the fact that "progressive" is synonymous with the word "nutcase"...

Look on the bright side, at least you get use their tragic deaths to make lame political attacks.

Did I miss the part where us conservatives took over the nation? I'm happy if we did but if this is conservative America I'd hate to see progressive america
Two polls that signal the United States is still a center-right nation - Hot Air
Center right isn't conservative.

Libtard!
Apparently NOTHING is CON$ervative since every time CON$ervatism fails, and it has failed every time it was tried, the CON$ suddenly become RINOs! :rofl::lmao:

Did I miss the part where us conservatives took over the nation? I'm happy if we did but if this is conservative America I'd hate to see progressive america
Two polls that signal the United States is still a center-right nation - Hot Air
Center right isn't conservative.

Libtard!
Apparently NOTHING is CON$ervative since every time CON$ervatism fails, and it has failed every time it was tried, the CON$ suddenly become RINOs! :rofl::lmao:
You are actually going downhill, hard as it is.

If, upon hearing of something horrible like this, one's first question is "was he liberal or conservative?" then one needs to examine one's moral compass very carefully.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
English are my second language and I must not learning me when it is free to speak.

If, upon hearing of something horrible like this, one's first question is "was he liberal or conservative?" then one needs to examine one's moral compass very carefully.

From your lips to God's ears. What the hell is wrong with people? lol

missed how this was conservatives fa

Now which party is it that sees a terrorist in every brown skinned person who was not born in the USA? Conservative is the correct answer.....

"Conservative" is not one of the major political parties in the US, but on this forum it sure seems to be the liberals who constantly define and limit people by skin color. They really shouldn't.

Forum List

Back