Welcome to Democrat policy

My God wrong winger...

You have the sack to even ask?

Republicrats have been all but purged from the cities, and you have the gall to imply the decline of these cities have anything to do with the political endeavors of republicrats?

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ...

Republicats indeed are the cause. The cause being NAFTA and all the other so called free trade agreements that enjoyed bipartisan support. We were warned back in the 80's when the ideas were first being discussed that they would cause American manufacturers to export high paying jobs to low wage ones in foreign countries. Then the products could then be freely exported back to the US consumers.

Now that is freaking hilarious.... BlindBoo is so ignorant of the facts, he doesn't even know that NAFTA was Bill Clintons baby, which he rammed down the throats of the American people despite significant opposition :lol:

Silly Puppy, you need a history lesson or two.

President Ronald Reagan spoke of a North American agreement in his campaign in 1979, and the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement had existed since 1989. NAFTA, which was launched January 1, 1994 and finally saw the last of its policies implemented on January 1, 2008

Read more: A Brief History Of NAFTA - TIME

Here is the final vote in the house with much greater support from Republicans than Democrats

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1993/roll575.xml

Senate.

U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

You do understand what the words bipartisan support means right?

:lol:

Last edited:
Republicats indeed are the cause. The cause being NAFTA and all the other so called free trade agreements that enjoyed bipartisan support. We were warned back in the 80's when the ideas were first being discussed that they would cause American manufacturers to export high paying jobs to low wage ones in foreign countries. Then the products could then be freely exported back to the US consumers.

Now that is freaking hilarious.... BlindBoo is so ignorant of the facts, he doesn't even know that NAFTA was Bill Clintons baby, which he rammed down the throats of the American people despite significant opposition :lol:

President Ronald Reagan spoke of a North American agreement in his campaign in 1979, and the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement had existed since 1989. NAFTA, which was launched January 1, 1994 and finally saw the last of its policies implemented on January 1, 2008

Here is the final vote in the house with much greater support from Republicans than Democrats

Senate.

Are those straws you're grasping for really that short? Furthermore, just because some republicrats vote for some legislation invented by "progressive" globalists, the bottom line is it was set in stone by the first not black, black president.

Of course NAFTA isn't the only thing that's led to the demise of our industrial base, it's all the other mindless feel-good moonbat policies that have been incrementally put in place since the early 1900's.

You prog tools own the destruction, stop deflecting, get your heads out of your collectivist ass and get with the program.

Senate.

Are those straws you're grasping for really that short? Furthermore, just because some republicrats vote for some legislation invented by "progressive" globalists, the bottom line is it was set in stone by the first not black, black president.

Of course NAFTA isn't the only thing that's led to the demise of our industrial base, it's all the other mindless feel-good moonbat policies that have been incrementally put in place since the early 1900's.

You prog tools own the destruction, stop deflecting, get your heads out of your collectivist ass and get with the program.

The point is the policy is being pursued by both parties. Both parties are run by money.

Trying to get out of being responsible for work place safety, product safety, environmental concerns and paying a living wage all contributed to their support of the Free Trade Agreements. But the FTA's were instrumental in their plans.....

Senate.

The point is the policy is being pursued by both parties. Both parties are run by money.

Trying to get out of being responsible for work place safety, product safety, environmental concerns and paying a living wage all contributed to their support of the Free Trade Agreements. But the FTA's were instrumental in their plans.....

The point is, I was tuned in live (which clearly you were not) when Clinton was insisting on NAFTA while catching major hell for it.

You had no idea that Clinton pushed through NAFTA and you fucking know it. Now you're trying to backpedal after I exposed both your ignorance and your partisanship (ie blaming everything on the other party even when it was your party which drove NAFTA).

Why is it that liberals are incapable of showing an ounce of humility and admitting when they are wrong? Oh that's right - because it would be an admission of their lies.

Yup, Clinton went along and it would have worked , but the training and education programs that Clinton wanted, the Pubs stopped, so we didn't prepare for global manufacturing- like Germany and Korea and China, etc.. Stupid greedy myopic hypocrite (cowardly!) twits...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Franco - as always you're just humiliating yourself now. How much "training" and "education" is required to stand on a fuck'n assembly line? You are such a fuck'n ignorant tool, it defies logic (after all, nature is supposed to naturally eliminate inferior mental and physical genetics such as yours)

1338221660426_5220424.png

I'm glad you guys have the tolerance for the painful stupidity these bed wetters regurgiate relentlessly on this board.

As it has been pointed out, democrooks have been in charge of big labor, which rules in big cities, and has driven huge compainies out of business and out of the country. Buffalo NY used to be and industrial giant, the NE bed wetting liberals taxed them into oblivion, the unions sucked the rest away. Now it's a wasteland.

Just for the sake of arguement I would say thet Detroit isn't the end result of liberalism.

Mogadishu is.

I seriously cannot get over Franco's ultra ignorant libtard post. Even by his standards, that is so outrageously asinine, it leaves a person of logic and reason nearly speechless.

First of all, he specifically cited "manufacturing". I didn't realize we needed to "educate" people on how to stand on an assembly line. :lmao:

Second, since when is it the governments job to train people for the private sector? If Corporation X needs to train people for their assembly line, then it is Corporation X's responsibility to foot the bill for that training.

Third, if the GOP had paid for all that training, Franco would be going ape-shit about "Corporate welfare".

Game. Set. Match. franco. I just exposed your absurd partisan ignorance. You want to blame Dumbocrat failure on the GOP. But if the GOP had done what you're advocating here as cause for blame, it would have stood in direct opposition to your ideology which you have made very clear (ie "corporate welfare").

The point is, I was tuned in live (which clearly you were not) when Clinton was insisting on NAFTA while catching major hell for it.

You had no idea that Clinton pushed through NAFTA and you fucking know it. Now you're trying to backpedal after I exposed both your ignorance and your partisanship (ie blaming everything on the other party even when it was your party which drove NAFTA).

Why is it that liberals are incapable of showing an ounce of humility and admitting when they are wrong? Oh that's right - because it would be an admission of their lies.

The only hell he caught was from his own party, not the opposition. I stand by exactly what I said in the beginning, it was passed with bipartisan support. You said it wasn't. The majority of the votes came from Republicans in Congress. Of course the legislation was introduced by President Bush (41), and negotiations were started back in 1986.

The only hell he caught was from his own party, not the opposition

Where did I ever argue who was giving him hell? The fact is, you had no idea that NAFTA was Clinton's baby. Falsely accusing NAFTA on Republicans and then making the absurd claim that Reagan once discussed the concept in the 1970's is like blaming the Heritage Foundation for Obamacare because they once proposed mandatory coverage as a possible solution to curbing the costs brought on by freeloaders... :cuckoo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Franco - as always you're just humiliating yourself now. How much "training" and "education" is required to stand on a fuck'n assembly line? You are such a fuck'n ignorant tool, it defies logic (after all, nature is supposed to naturally eliminate inferior mental and physical genetics such as yours)

1338221660426_5220424.png

I'm glad you guys have the tolerance for the painful stupidity these bed wetters regurgiate relentlessly on this board.

As it has been pointed out, democrooks have been in charge of big labor, which rules in big cities, and has driven huge compainies out of business and out of the country. Buffalo NY used to be and industrial giant, the NE bed wetting liberals taxed them into oblivion, the unions sucked the rest away. Now it's a wasteland.

Just for the sake of arguement I would say thet Detroit isn't the end result of liberalism.

Mogadishu is.

I seriously cannot get over Franco's ultra ignorant libtard post. Even by his standards, that is so outrageously asinine, it leaves a person of logic and reason nearly speechless.

First of all, he specifically cited "manufacturing". I didn't realize we needed to "educate" people on how to stand on an assembly line. :lmao:

Second, since when is it the governments job to train people for the private sector? If Corporation X needs to train people for their assembly line, then it is Corporation X's responsibility to foot the bill for that training.

Third, if the GOP had paid for all that training, Franco would be going ape-shit about "Corporate welfare".

Game. Set. Match. franco. I just exposed your absurd partisan ignorance. You want to blame Dumbocrat failure on the GOP. But if the GOP had done what you're advocating here as cause for blame, it would have stood in direct opposition to your ideology which you have made very clear (ie "corporate welfare").

It would do you well not to dignify franco with a response. Stupidity speaks louder than the most well formed arguments. Hence, such arguments are wasted on the ignorant. :D

Forum List

Back