Welcome to Democrat policy

I was too busy looking at photos of beautiful homes in very liberal Marin Co, CA, to learn anything from rotten's latest lame-o hate bait post.

If Detroit is symbolic of the failure of liberalism, then how do you explain all the other cites and areas governed by liberals? And when are conservatives gonna start apologizing for the dirt poor poverty of the goober states in the South that they dominate?

You want to use cali as an example? Seriously?

Yes. It's doing fine, and it's problems are exaggerated by the right wing propagandists. It's wealthiest areas are liberal too. Meanwhile, in the slave states, the gomers & goobers are dragging the rest of the country down with their hew-haw culture and cruel economic polices by voting for the GOP all the time. It explains why the South is so much pooer than the rest of the country.

Yeah OK.....But if the problems in Cali continue,you'll be changing your name to Government Cheese.

The trickle down theory of our Republic Party is one of the reasons our cities are crumbling. Tax cuts to business without expecting them to contribute to infrastructure

But that is the goal of the Republic Party

no dumbass, it's democrat mayors and city councils who give those tax breaks. Learn the facts before you say something

The taxes suck, so they HAVE to lower taxes for these people to think about comming in.....that's all your people, not mine.

A Google search brought up the four stats:

Ohio Unemployment rate: 7.0%
Pennsylvania Unemployment rate: 7.6%
South Carolina Unemployment rate: 8%
North Carolina Unemployment rate: 8.9% (!)

So pretty much, you can shut up from now on.

Illinois UE 9.1% (my home state)
SC 8% (where I live now)

Those are the only ones I care about....
So you STFU.....

I'm so embarrassed for you. Your previous post stated "blue states", but now you've whittled it down to Illinois. How convenient. You're a terrible debater. Maybe you ought to shut up?

Bawahahahahaha......Your the one that never gets out in your hoover around. In case you didnt know asshat....The Notrh was the power house of industry but fuck it up....

NORTH DAKOTA 3.1 %
2 SOUTH DAKOTA 3.9 %
3 NEBRASKA 4.0%

Interesting,......

North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska are not drawing manufacturing jobs from blue states

So what exactly, is your point?

Yea they are mostly from minnesota and wisconsin gjjuess you are not aware of the machinery industry that supports the fracking industry.

What has the Republic Party done to help our cities other than encourage business to leave?

What have they done? Ask Texas what they have done. Ask North Dakota what they have done. My God you are woefully ill-informed RW. Here, learn something factual for once:

High Tax States Are Losing Taxpayers - US News and World Report

"In the United States, no- and low-income tax states are experiencing booms, while high-income tax states are threatened with busts. This is no mere hypothesis. Fifteen years' worth of data from the Internal Revenue Service shows that net adjusted gross incomes (net AGI) move from states that levy high income taxes to those with low or no income tax. Our analysis of more than 134 million individual taxpayer records revealed that, between 1995 and 2010, more than $2 trillion dollars moved between the states. Using this unimpeachable data, we can see – down to the county level – which areas are gaining wealth and residents, and which are losing them.

This is why a state like California, with its top income tax rate of 13.3 percent, saw a loss of more than $31.7 billion over 15 years. Texas, which taxes its residents at the very agreeable rate of zero, gained more than $22 billion over that same time period."

The Dumbocrat Party has punished success and effort, literally driving businesses away. Meanwhile, the Republican Party has created a business friendly environment which rewards work and success - and hence why those states/cities are flourishing and look nothing like liberal utopia Detroit.

"low-tax" states tend to spend more on protectionism though, which is bound to skew the data.

There are exceptions though, like when Boeing moved from zero income tax WA to IL because of protectionism. The common theme is always protectionism rather than taxes. Texas is always the first example that these Pinochetists cite, and it is also the most protectionist state in the Union.

There is only one party that is creating business-friendly environments and it sure as hell isn't the Dumbocrats (and RW knows it too - he just can't bring himself to admit it).

Bet yer ass business friendly

No regulations, no responsibility to the communities and jobs that pay shit leaving the taxpayer to make up the difference

Hey numbnuts, the only responsibility businesses should have are to their bottom lines and their shareholders. Businesses are not social welfare agencies. They have one sole purpose, PROFIT!!!

Well guess what Sherlock?

When companies pay their employees shit with zero benefits guess who makes up the slack? Joe taxpayer has to provide food stamps, low cost housing, child are and health benefits because those companies are too fucking cheap to pay a wage they can support a family on

Last edited:
When did Republicans encourage any business to leave their cities?

There is only one party that is creating business-friendly environments and it sure as hell isn't the Dumbocrats (and RW knows it too - he just can't bring himself to admit it).

No regulations, no responsibility to the communities and jobs that pay shit leaving the taxpayer to make up the difference

You're right "no responsibility to the community" dumb ass - nor should they. There responsibility is to their CUSTOMERS, not community (you get so easily confused when words start with the same letters).

You want to use cali as an example? Seriously?

Yes. It's doing fine, and it's problems are exaggerated by the right wing propagandists. It's wealthiest areas are liberal too. Meanwhile, in the slave states, the gomers & goobers are dragging the rest of the country down with their hew-haw culture and cruel economic polices by voting for the GOP all the time. It explains why the South is so much pooer than the rest of the country.

Yeah OK.....But if the problems in Cali continue,you'll be changing your name to Government Cheese.

Wow, that's devastating! What a witty, well-written reply! How can I come back against such an intellect as yours? :lol:

Illinois UE 9.1% (my home state)
SC 8% (where I live now)

Those are the only ones I care about....
So you STFU.....

I'm so embarrassed for you. Your previous post stated "blue states", but now you've whittled it down to Illinois. How convenient. You're a terrible debater. Maybe you ought to shut up?

Bawahahahahaha......Your the one that never gets out in your hoover around. In case you didnt know asshat....The Notrh was the power house of industry but fuck it up....

1. The hoverround avatar is TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR TYPICAL RIGHT WING AMERICAN. Most conservatives know that right away. 2nd of all, the north is still way wealthier than the low rent, down market South. And as my previous post shows, out supposed decline is exaggerated by conservative propagandists.

1. The hoverround avatar is TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR TYPICAL RIGHT WING AMERICAN. Most conservatives know that right away. 2nd of all, the north is still way wealthier than the low rent, down market South. And as my previous post shows, out supposed decline is exaggerated by conservative propagandists

Hey numbnuts, the only responsibility businesses should have are to their bottom lines and their shareholders. Businesses are not social welfare agencies. They have one sole purpose, PROFIT!!!

When companies pay their employees shit with zero benefits guess who makes up the slack? Joe taxpayer has to provide food stamps, low cost housing, child are and health benefits because those companies are too fucking cheap to pay a wage they can support a family on

No RW, "Joe Taxpayer" does NOT "have to provide food stamps". As a matter of fact, they shouldn't provide food stamps. It is only through the absurd unconstitutional policies that you support which has caused this tragedy.

Constitutional government would solve ALL of our nations woes. Unfortunately though, that would require people like Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and Harry Reid to read the U.S. Constitution, and they sure as hell aren't going to take the time to do that. So we're stuck with collapse until we can cure this nation of the cancer known as liberalism.

What has the Republic Party done to help our cities other than encourage business to leave?

My God wrong winger...

You have the sack to even ask?

Republicrats have been all but purged from the cities, and you have the gall to imply the decline of these cities have anything to do with the political endeavors of republicrats?

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ...

My God wrong winger...

Republicrats have been all but purged from the cities, and you have the gall to imply the decline of these cities have anything to do with the political endeavors of republicrats?

Don't kid yourself Pete - RW knows his party is to blame. But he also knows he doesn't want to see the gravy train go bye-bye so he has to support them right up to the bitter collapse of civilization...

My God wrong winger...

Republicats indeed are the cause. The cause being NAFTA and all the other so called free trade agreements that enjoyed bipartisan support. We were warned back in the 80's when the ideas were first being discussed that they would cause American manufacturers to export high paying jobs to low wage ones in foreign countries. Then the products could then be freely exported back to the US consumers.

The trickle down theory of our Republic Party is one of the reasons our cities are crumbling. Tax cuts to business without expecting them to contribute to infrastructure

Wait - it's your official position that "tax cuts to business" (your exact quote buffoon) are the cause of collapse such as Detroit? Well then this should make you're fuck'n head explode! :lmao:

Man are you fucked! You either have to take Obama's cock out of your mouth for the first time in your life and bash him or you have to admit that you're full of shit in your desperate attempt to blame conservatives for 60 years of Dumbocrat control & policy in Detroit... :dance:

Obama's 'Grand Bargain' On Taxes Is Neither Grand Nor A Bargain - Investors.com

Wait - it's your official position that "tax cuts to business" (your exact quote buffoon) are the cause of collapse such as Detroit? Well then this should make you're fuck'n head explode! :lmao:

Man are you fucked! You either have to take Obama's cock out of your mouth for the first time in your life and bash him or you have to admit that you're full of shit in your desperate attempt to blame conservatives for 60 years of Dumbocrat control & policy in Detroit... :dance:

Obama's 'Grand Bargain' On Taxes Is Neither Grand Nor A Bargain - Investors.com

Key point in this article...

"To begin with, Obama's big spending — nearly half a trillion more per year — has met with zero success, so why pour more money into failure?"

My God wrong winger...

Republicats indeed are the cause. The cause being NAFTA and all the other so called free trade agreements that enjoyed bipartisan support. We were warned back in the 80's when the ideas were first being discussed that they would cause American manufacturers to export high paying jobs to low wage ones in foreign countries. Then the products could then be freely exported back to the US consumers.

Now that is freaking hilarious.... BlindBoo is so ignorant of the facts, he doesn't even know that NAFTA was Bill Clintons baby, which he rammed down the throats of the American people despite significant opposition :lol:

The employees throughout the South for companies like BMW, Mercedes, Michelin, Boeing are being paid "shit"?? According to you, the taxpayer needs to supplement them with food stamps, health benefits, and low-cost housing???

This is the result of pure, unadulterated liberal policy....

detroit.jpg

It's the Democratic party-duh!

My God wrong winger...

Now that is freaking hilarious.... BlindBoo is so ignorant of the facts, he doesn't even know that NAFTA was Bill Clintons baby, which he rammed down the throats of the American people despite significant opposition :lol:

Are democrats really trying to run from NAFTA? Seriously?

September 14, 1993.

Clinton signs NAFTA into law.

President Clinton Signing NAFTA

Forum List

Back