Welcome to the Bull Ring Discussions and Call-Outs Forum!!!

questions:

is this ONLY for political debates?
Can "call outs" be for anything?

So for instance....the bodey/pete issue

Why not go ahead and start a "mentally challenged" sub-forum. A place where people who give a fuck about "sub-forums" can come and give a fuck? What could go wrong?

:thup:

How about a circle jerk sub-forum? Where jerks could stand in a (virtual) circle and do whatever it is they do at those things, virtually?

Someone's always going to be pissed off at these places.

They breed malcontents.

I'd like see MeBelle, Dreamy, Barb and Si Modo debate ...best cookies

I'm be the judge....:wink_2:

I have no idea what the caliber of the debates may be but I am looking at it more like some of the pissing contests I view with rubbernecking amusement in the FZ. I don't suspect that is the intention of this new forum but I see more threads lean that way. Much depends on the people involved and what they bring to the match I suppose.
Because of the format I believe that it will bring some heavyweights to the table and we'll see some stellar debates. It's uncharted territory though so we'll find out one way or another. Where it goes, nobody knows. Let's see what happens.....

I have no idea what the caliber of the debates may be but I am looking at it more like some of the pissing contests I view with rubbernecking amusement in the FZ. I don't suspect that is the intention of this new forum but I see more threads lean that way. Much depends on the people involved and what they bring to the match I suppose.
Because of the format I believe that it will bring some heavyweights to the table and we'll see some stellar debates. It's uncharted territory though so we'll find out one way or another. Where it goes, nobody knows. Let's see what happens.....

:eusa_hand:

How do you know what we weigh?

:confused:

D'Oh! We all know you're a lightweight :eusa_whistle:

Did he just call us fat?:confused:

Seriously CK, it could be a good thing. Run with it.

The Bull Ring is now open!! Let the challengers challenge and the debates begin!!!! Remember folks this forum is a catch all for all Bull Ring related topics. This is the place to discuss past, present and future debates between members and/or teams. Have someone you want to debate one on one? Call them out and see what they are made of. Enjoy!
You stole this from Scullyspost and neutralunderground. Only there it's called "Fight Club".

The Bull Ring is now open!! Let the challengers challenge and the debates begin!!!! Remember folks this forum is a catch all for all Bull Ring related topics. This is the place to discuss past, present and future debates between members and/or teams. Have someone you want to debate one on one? Call them out and see what they are made of. Enjoy!
You stole this from Scullyspost and neutralunderground. Only there it's called "Fight Club".

I thought you weren't supposed to talk about the fight club. :eusa_shhh:

I thought you weren't supposed to talk about the fight club. :eusa_shhh:
eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back