Welcome To The White House Mr Dangerfield

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
While I and most other Conservatives have been telling you that obama was losing respect from World Leaders, the left was busy telling us that we were wrong.

Well guess what, geniuses? We were right.

As usual. And you were wrong. As usual

For the first time, more than half of the United States public said President Obama is not respected by other world leaders, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

The new poll indicates 53 percent said Obama is not respected on the world stage compared to 41 percent who said he is respected.......

.......Despite Obama’s ratings, a slight majority, 51 percent to 47 percent, said the U.S. is still viewed favorably around the globe.

Fewer people, however, 61 percent, were dissatisfied with the U.S.’s position in the world. Thirty-seven percent said they’re satisfied.

liberals out of touch with reality?

Imagine that.

And yeah, it's a big deal.

Read more: In first, majority says Obama is not respected on world stage | TheHill
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

obama%20bike%203.jpg

Obama isn't respected by world leaders because he's the same as Bush.

Why not ask foreign leaders and not a 1100 American non-politically servants?

Obama isn't respected by world leaders because he's the same as Bush.

If that were the case Bush would not have been respected either. But he had more respect than Obama.
You aren't very good at critical thought are you, squidward?

That pic always cracks me up.
All thats missing is a pink basket on the front and one of those ringy dingy bells.

Especially when you compare him to Bush and his riding.
http://www.bicycling.com/sites/default/files/images/Bush_Trails.jpg

Cause that's what you have on your bike?

In all the years I competed in cycling I can honestly say I've never had a pink basket. I will however admit to having a ringy gingy bell when I raced BMX,but I had to take it off. Apparently making your fellow competitors laugh so hard they couldn't ride is against the rules.
I did have a nice set of blue Panniers that I used on long trips.
So hows the adult trike working out for you? They were big sellers to the mentally challenged back when I was working at a bike shop as a kid.
They said the back basket would hold a crap load of aluminium cans. Which in your case is surely a great selling point.

That pic always cracks me up.
All thats missing is a pink basket on the front and one of those ringy dingy bells.

Especially when you compare him to Bush and his riding.
http://www.bicycling.com/sites/default/files/images/Bush_Trails.jpg

In all the years I competed in cycling I can honestly say I've never had a pink basket. I will however admit to having a ringy gingy bell when I raced BMX,but I had to take it off. Apparently making your fellow competitors laugh so hard they couldn't ride is against the rules.
So hows the adult trike working out for you? They were big sellers to the mentally challenged back when I was working at a bike shop as a kid.
They said the back basket would hold a crap load of aluminium cans. Which in your case is surely a great selling point.

I don't own any bikes, but since it makes you feel better about yourself to put people down, then please, don't stop being an ass on my account.

I don't own any bikes, but since it makes you feel better about yourself to put people down, then please, don't stop being an ass on my account.

Your just upset that your put down paled in comparison to mine.
All I can suggest is to try harder next time.

Forum List

Back