🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Welcome To TrumpCare

Hmmm, let's see here. Don't work, suck off welfare, you don't get health care insurance.
No insurance, you die.
You die and your type stop weakening the gene pool.
Darwin was brilliant!
Oh, look. A tard who thinks only lazy people are having difficulty paying their health insurance and medical bills.

Isn't that just precious!

That's funny. I don't recall them saying these things when they were whining about ObamaCare!

Fucking hypocrites.
Not repealing the mandate that forces people to purchase a for profit product would change that?
Oh, look. A tard with a memory like a goldfish!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Good gawd, you senile fuck. Did you speak of fallacies and shit in the OP?
Bet you didnt think it would be you doing it! :badgrin:

I'm blasting you tards with the truth. Too bad you are too willfully stupid to see it.

Enjoy your record high medical and insurance bills under TrumpCare!

Nice defence LOL

We are moving towards low quality single payer.

It's unfortunate that none of you are addressing the big issue.

You simply cannot spend 10,000 per person per year and expect not to have a bloated system.

Govt fucked up healthcare
So, we should let the govt continue to fuck everything up because if not, everything will fuck up.
The mind of a statist = :uhoh3:
Hey dumb shit. Have you even read all my posts about what we should do about health care? I've posted my thoughts dozens, if not hundreds, of times.

But you had to pull a lie out of your ass instead. Because that's what you tards do.
STATIST
You say their name, and they will come! ;)
That's all you tards have. You have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and are only capable of parroting little words you have been told to say.

*squaaaawk!* Statist! *squaaaawk!"

Doesn't matter if it is a lie and you have no fucking clue where I stand on health care reform despite my many, many posts about it.

Christ, you are pathetic. We are watching you create a self-delusion in real time! All in a desperate attempt to lie to yourself that you didn't totally buy into a hoax by your Naked Emperor.

Sad.

We are moving towards low quality single payer.

Exactly. And it is precisely because of the willfully stupid parroting tards that it has become an inevitability.

parroting_rube.jpg

*SQUAAAWWWK* STATIST!

Here's your "statist", tards:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."
- Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

So, we should let the govt continue to fuck everything up because if not, everything will fuck up.
Hey dumb shit. Have you even read all my posts about what we should do about health care? I've posted my thoughts dozens, if not hundreds, of times.

But you had to pull a lie out of your ass instead. Because that's what you tards do.
STATIST
That's all you tards have. You have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and are only capable of parroting little words you have been told to say.

ROFLMAO! The wind up, "everyone that doesn't see things the same way as me is a "tard"" parrot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

It's a mystery how you can take yourself seriously, let alone expect anyone else to.

STATIST

ROFLMAO! The wind up, "everyone that doesn't see things the same way as me is a "tard"" parrot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

It's a mystery how you can take yourself seriously, let alone expect anyone else to.
When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to take Trump seriously.

Of course I don't take you seriously. You don't deserve to be taken seriously. You bleev in a blatant huckster! How can I possibly take you idiots seriously?

I am a grown man. I pay my own healthcare and that of my family. I wont be needing Trumpcare or Obamacare...just freedom.

I am a grown man. I pay my own healthcare and that of my family. I wont be needing Trumpcare or Obamacare...just freedom.
Your private medical and insurance bills are going to be at record highs under TrumpCare.

You should write to him and thank him for that "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" he has given you.

Yup, the more HusseinCare implodes, the more people will demand its repeal.

Time to bury that steaming pile of shit Obama left us on our doorstep.
What’s the GOP and the serial sex offender doing to provide Americans with health insurance?
Nothing.
Absolutely nothing. Yet you feel the need to criticize the only thing Americans have to hold onto.
You have no shame.

Yes, I expect huge premium increases. If the Republicans don't want to give us a free market (they don't) then they should work with the Democrats to give us Canada-style universal healthcare.
They should never work with the democrats. Democrats should be ignored and voted down..as was just done.

STATIST

Doesn't matter if it is a lie and you have no fucking clue where I stand on health care reform despite my many, many posts about it.

Christ, you are pathetic. We are watching you create a self-delusion in real time! All in a desperate attempt to lie to yourself that you didn't totally buy into a hoax by your Naked Emperor.

Sad.
LOL the irony in this post made my head hurt. You owe me two aspirin, dumbfuck

STATIST

When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to take Trump seriously.

Of course I don't take you seriously. You don't deserve to be taken seriously. You bleev in a blatant huckster! How can I possibly take you idiots seriously?
Yes, fox loves him some trump.
YOu have the self awareness of a dead single cell organism. Congratulations, you fucking rube

Wow. We are seeing some real schizophrenia here right now. This is fascinating.

When health insurance "skyrocketed" under Obama, we saw hundreds of topics started by the Tard Herd about it. They were screaming and foaming at the mouth and whining and crying profusely.

Now that health insurance is reaching record highs under TrumpCare, suddenly it's all okay. The people who can't afford health insurance are lazy no-good fuckwads who deserve it.

Positively shizophrenic!

What’s the GOP and the serial sex offender doing to provide Americans with health insurance?

???
What did George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln do to provide Americans with health insurance?
My answer to your question is "nothing I hope".

“I shouldn’t say this,” Trump said, “but we essentially repealed Obamacare.”

Trump just told the truth. He may wish he hadn’t.

Enjoy your record high Trumpcare medical and insurance costs, rubes.

• Premiums for the most popular health insurance on the individual market exchanges are estimated to rise 34 percent on average next year, according to the consulting firm Avalere Health, because of previous sabotage done by the Trump administration. Premiums in Iowa would be up 69 percent, Wyoming 65 percent and Utah 64 percent.
  • Employer-based health insurance costs are forecast to rise in 2018 by the most since 2011
I find it hilarious that premiums and deductibles increased by double and more after obiecare was passed but suddenly it’s Trumps fault for giving people options.

You should write to him and thank him for that "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" he has given you.

I'll do that...when I become a child again, a slave or a serf and somebody is "giving me" health care. In the meantime...I pay ten to 15 times more in taxes than healthcare. I think I will write and thank Trump for helping me with what is the biggest bill any working American has. Taxes.

STATIST

LOL, I don't take any politician seriously including the Wizard of Twitter currently sitting in the Oval Office, they're all full of shit, which is something you seem to have in common with 'em, in fact you appear to have so much in common with the Blonde, Bombastic Bullshit Artist you two should consider dating.

Of course I don't take you seriously.
Yeah and as you can clearly see I'm all broken up over that... :cool:

Forum List

Back