Well..., enjoy the pain: The Roof Wall and the Fake Cruise Super Hero, meet!

Tom Cruise injured during stunt gone wrong on the set of "Mission Impossible 6"
LOL... Great! Keep it in the movie.

:eusa_think: Yep..:happy-1:I like what happened here to this :asshole:
His movies FFS suck, for over 25 years or more.

And a man getting seriously injured is funny how, exactly? You really are a child, aren't you.

Well, that's pretty harsh. You jealous?
He's so jealous.

I can't wait until MI6. I'm a little dubious about Top Gun 2 though.
Top Gun 2? Oh no. That movie should not have a sequel. It was a classic. That's like trying to make a sequel to Gone With the Wind. Or the Wizard of Oz. Not good.

One of my tours in the Navy was with VFA-131 Wildcats, an FA-18 squadron out of Cecil Field FL (back in the early to mid 90's). And, because I was stationed with a squadron and have seen how real pilots act, and know a bit about aircraft, I can say the movie Top Gun sucked ass.

Never mind that when they were supposed to be fighting out in the middle of the Indian Ocean you could clearly see large mountains in the background.
Not to mention that Cruise got sick in his glove when they offered to take him up in an F14....while they were still taxiing......

He's so jealous.

Top Gun 2? Oh no. That movie should not have a sequel. It was a classic. That's like trying to make a sequel to Gone With the Wind. Or the Wizard of Oz. Not good.

One of my tours in the Navy was with VFA-131 Wildcats, an FA-18 squadron out of Cecil Field FL (back in the early to mid 90's). And, because I was stationed with a squadron and have seen how real pilots act, and know a bit about aircraft, I can say the movie Top Gun sucked ass.

Never mind that when they were supposed to be fighting out in the middle of the Indian Ocean you could clearly see large mountains in the background.
Not to mention that Cruise got sick in his glove when they offered to take him up in an F14....while they were still taxiing......
He didn't get sick doing this:

He's so jealous.

There were prequels and sequels long before Judy Garland visited Oz
Oh SHUT UP Will.
You want to give me a link to all the prequels and sequels (movies, not books) to the Wizard of Oz, please?

There were 15 books in the series....

L. Frank Baum's Original "Oz" Series:
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Ozma of Oz, Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, The Road to Oz, The Emerald City of Oz, The Patchwork Girl Of Oz, Little Wizard Stories of Oz, Tik-Tok of Oz, The Scarecrow Of Oz, Rinkitink In Oz, The Lost Princess Of Oz, The Tin Woodman Of Oz, The Magic of Oz, and Glinda Of Oz.
I know about the books--I read them all. That's why I specified MOVIES.

Cruise is a grade A wackadoodle but I respect any actor that does their own stunts.

Tom Cruise doing his own stunt reminds me of a girl who wanted to fart louder than her father and shit her panties.

This guy is a pretty face sissy, who is constantly miscast in roles that he has no business being in.

If you've read any of Lee Child's novels and compare them to the movies with pretty boy in the role of Jack Reacher you know what I am talking about.

Forum List

Back