Well, I suppose Kanye West won't be on SNL soon

If you were Kanye West, would you ever do SNL again?

• God, what a partisan Cold Open.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When Omarosa left the Whitehouse the president went shopping for a new lawn jockey and he got one. Problem?

Ropey is kinda derp. What kind of sense did his post make to you?

To me? None.

It is cryptic. From my observations, we can all Unite on the assumption BBQ Lamb tastes good. Cute as the Boxer is, his body language would suggest he doesn't want to share.
You might confirm this with Ropey though just to be safe .

Confirming anything with Ropey doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Actually Kanye will be on SNL on October 20th. You need to change the title thread.

Actually Kanye will be on SNL on October 20th. You need to change the title thread.

I'll believe it when I see it. Live, not in "upcoming programming". k?

If he sees that SNL, if I was him, I'd tell them to fuck off, right at the last minute.

Saturday, around 10 PM.

If he sees that SNL, if I was him, I'd tell them to fuck off, right at the last minute.

Saturday, around 10 PM.
My mistake. I was watching SNL this morning and on one of the commercials for upcoming episodes it said Kanye West was the musical guest next week. However, next week's episode is apparently a rerun.

Saturday, around 10 PM.
My mistake. I was watching SNL this morning and on one of the commercials for upcoming episodes it said Kanye West was the musical guest next week. However, next week's episode is apparently a rerun.

Que surprise!

I used to watch Chevy Chase, David Spade, Chris Farley (I thought he was awesome!), Dennis Miller and the old SNL gang!
Now, it has gotten to the points, the skits aren't even as funny as some of Trump's tweets! (At least, Trump's tweets gives us some
'entertainment'. Lol)

:th_believecrap:

They just seriously went out of bounds on him because he met with Trump this week. That was seriously ridiculous. They went Looney Tooney with it.

They portrayed him and Trump really, really poorly.

SNL: You mad, bro?

Don't expect any "Golddigger" performances on SNL anytime soon.
Lol, Baldwin's tRump impression is priceless and quite accurate. The Kanye impersonation wasn't bad either.
Of course it was nuts, that's what SNL does.
You should get some ointment for that butt-hurt.

They just seriously went out of bounds on him because he met with Trump this week. That was seriously ridiculous. They went Looney Tooney with it.

They portrayed him and Trump really, really poorly.

SNL: You mad, bro?

Don't expect any "Golddigger" performances on SNL anytime soon.
He can go back to SNL. Pete Davidson is leaving the show. Did you hear the musical guest last night? Horrible. I can't believe kids like that.

Japanese Breakfast is an alternative pop band headed by Korean-American musician, director, and author Michelle Zauner. The band released its debut studio album Psychopomp (2016) on Yellow K Records, followed by Soft Sounds from Another Planet (2017) and Jubilee (2021), both on the label Dead Oceans. Jubilee was nominated for Best Alternative Music Album and Best New Artist at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards.

Forum List

Back