Well it's Wednesday. Wonder what whopper the Clitoons will tell us today

I’m sure you’ll make something up. I have faith in you.
Yeah...they never lie. The lies are all told by those who oppose Clinton. The Clinton's are the most ethical and honest people in the world.

Damn Candycane...really?

And you sure have faith in that awesomely stupid bitch you support, Candycornhole...

Did you and your girlfriend register at the Courthouse, where those 300,000+ potential ISIS members Cankles wants to bring in can give you your wedding present of "free flying lessons"???

Yeah...they never lie. The lies are all told by those who oppose Clinton. The Clinton's are the most ethical and honest people in the world.

Damn Candycane...really?

And right wing losers NEVER make up anything….
They don't have to.

Makes you wonder why they do….

OR did Drumpf’s private investigators ever find something. I remember hearing that “We won’t believe” what they are finding….

And you sure have faith in that awesomely stupid bitch you support, Candycornhole...

Did you and your girlfriend register at the Courthouse, where those 300,000+ potential ISIS members Cankles wants to bring in can give you your wedding present of "free flying lessons"???

Register at the court house? Uh …no?

Well hurry on down...

Hillary's all for gay marriage now!!!!

hillary-clinton-lying_typical.jpg

Well hurry on down...

Quite a bit to unpack there. Let me see if I can help you out some…

Gay marriage…she’s for it.

As she has been for some time now.
As most Americans have been for quite a while as well.

However, I’m not homosexual so it doesn’t really effect me.

Still, if I was, I needn’t register at the Court House unless they had a gift shop.

You register for gifts fucktard;

One applies for a marriage license

And thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court…licenses have to be issued. Yes, even in Mississippi.

Just when I thought you could not be more illiterate, you confound the experts once more. Good job.

Damn Candycane...really?

And right wing losers NEVER make up anything….
They don't have to.
The OP has a lie in the signature. The very first post in this thread is propagating a lie in the form of made up quotes. Post #6 also contains a lie.

Well hurry on down...

Still, if I was, I needn’t register at the Court House unless they had a gift shop.

And thanks to our wonderful Supreme Court…licenses have to be issued. Yes, even in Mississippi.

Just when I thought you could not be more illiterate, you confound the experts once more. Good job.

Good thing Obamacare covers burns. You just got a 3rd degree.

Nobody tells more lies than Trump does. He told lies in his speech yesterday. He tells lies every time he gives a public address and often when he does his tweeting. He is pathological and habitual and he gets caught regularly.

Well hurry on down...

Actually, you apply for a marriage license, then REGISTER it after the ceremony (where Hillary's ISIS buddies can add you to their gift list), you stupid homo fucktard...

But at least I'm starting to understand how you can admire somebody that's so stupid they got thrown off the short bus!!!

Did you and your girlfriend register at the Courthouse
You do not register anything at the courthouse concerning marriage. As you likely know, you have to register as a sex offender but nothing to do with marriage.

Feel free to add more non-sequiturs about ISIS though. They’re confusing but lotsa fun

It's Hump Day, so it's Bill's turn.

he did not have sexual relations with that intern, or that student or that mailbox or the knothole in that tree over there......not a single time....

You do not register anything at the courthouse concerning marriage. As you likely know, you have to register as a sex offender but nothing to do with marriage.

Feel free to add more non-sequiturs about ISIS though. They’re confusing but lotsa fun
Actually, you DO record (or "register") a marriage if it's considered legal...

Marriage Licenses » Marriage Law » Procedures

But you just keep pumping out those welfare babies from different daddies where you and your "wife" can live like welfare queens!!!

Actually, you DO record (or "register") a marriage if it's considered legal...

Marriage Licenses » Marriage Law » Procedures

But you just keep pumping out those welfare babies from different daddies where you and your "wife" can live like welfare queens!!!

Yeah, that is what the preacher does you fucking idiot. There is no need for me or anyone to run down to the courthouse and register for anything shit-for brains.

Now, just admit you don’t have a god-damned clue of what you’re talking about and run along before I really start to embarrass your bitch ass.

Forum List

Back