Well now, how much cooler than April is May going to be?

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
We have our brainless set constantly predicting, and even stating, that we are in a cooling period. So, is May going to be +0.1 or +0.2 degrees cooler than April? LOL Should find out before the week is over. So tell me, Silly Billy, Mr. Westwall, how much cooler is May going to be than April? LOL I am going with +0.1, around +0.3 for the anomaly on the UAH graph.

Its hot here. But not too much more than usual. The humidity is killer though! It is raising what it feels like by 12+ degrees.

We have our brainless set constantly predicting, and even stating, that we are in a cooling period. So, is May going to be +0.1 or +0.2 degrees cooler than April? LOL Should find out before the week is over. So tell me, Silly Billy, Mr. Westwall, how much cooler is May going to be than April? LOL I am going with +0.1, around +0.3 for the anomaly on the UAH graph.

I split my sides laughing seeing this thread!

You alarmists NEVER define "warmer" in your posts in temperature data. You alarmists only define temps when the discussion is based on computer models looking forward.

That's called fakery. :gay:

The fact is... and not even debatable...temps up one month and temps down one month = insignificant. Especially when you realize that the computer models absolutely cannot be depended upon to predict the future climate ( so says the IPCC :fu::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: )

But I'm still laughing.... never thought we would see in here a definition of a temperature change from a climate crusader!!

Moving forward how about a little bit of consistency.:113:. It will actually increase your level of credibility. :2up:

I do find it ironic OR says "its global warming" and then the other side says "well its fucking snowing!!" and they get blasted for it with him saying "you obviously dont understand the issue you dumbass!!!!!"
But here is old rocks using the same logic against them
:lol:
I fucking love this place!

This was our warmest May on record, and second driest. The dry part is a worry.
Then i guess its a good thing we are civilized and you dont have to become a nomad to find a new home like our ancestors did constantly ;)

I do find it ironic OR says "its global warming" and then the other side says "well its fucking snowing!!" and they get blasted for it with him saying "you obviously dont understand the issue you dumbass!!!!!"

Plus he is the billboard in here about weather doesn't equal climate but then the flooding in Maryland.... he is all over the extreme weather b's.:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

I concur..... amusing as all hell!

Another thread where the big pumpkin is placed on the batting tee for climate skeptics. Then these people are even kind enough to hand you the 36 ounce Louisville Slugger!!! BATTER UP :hyper::hyper:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Then i guess its a good thing we are civilized and you dont have to become a nomad to find a new home like our ancestors did constantly ;)
Well, first of all, the OP was about global temperatures. The part about the weather in Portland was an answer to the previous post concerning the weather that poster was seeing. So, do you think that May will be cooler? Warmer?

Plus he is the billboard in here about weather doesn't equal climate but then the flooding in Maryland.... he is all over the extreme weather b's.:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Another thread where the big pumpkin is placed on the batting tee for climate skeptics. Then these people are even kind enough to hand you the 36 ounce Louisville Slugger!!! BATTER UP :hyper::hyper:

@www.whosnotwinning.com
After Flacaltenn posted the article showing that the Maryland area has frequent floods of the type just experianced, I posted that it looked like a 20 year event. That takes it out of the extreme weather category. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

@www.whosnotwinning.com
After Flacaltenn posted the article showing that the Maryland area has frequent floods of the type just experianced, I posted that it looked like a 20 year event. That takes it out of the extreme weather category. Don't try to put words in my mouth.

Yep....good try!!

C'mon now.... anybody who spends any time in here knows you contradict yourself all the time with the whole extreme weather fakery. My pals in here are all over that like white on rice! C'mon....:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nice try, everybody, at avoiding the subject of the OP. How much cooler do you think that it will be in May than in April. After all, you all seem to be in agreement that it is cooling, a cooling sun and all of that. So, I stated that I think that it will be about +0.1 warmer, how much colder do you think it will be? We will use UAH as it is the most conservative of the graphs.

Only for your small region....

But then that is all that matters to you and what you claim as proof of AGW... By the way, the oceans are cooling off... and as those temps continue to drop the step increase you've been praying for will vanish into a step decrease...

Enjoy!

-0.1 deg C

Last edited:
Again.....the climate alarmists are constantly in here touting an increase of 0.3 degrees as "warmer" and go on to imply that we must all consider going out and building an emergency ark due to impending floods due to climate change.

But here, the OP makes fun of a 0.1 - 0.2 drop in temperature as insignificant. So we should be alarmed by insignificant increases but also disregard insignificant decreases. Ok.... that makes perfect senses. :hello77:

You want phony?

Then ascribe to the stuff promoted by the zombie creators!:popcorn:

Why has the agenda of the climate crusaders come to a screeching halt in 2018? The answer is easy. Because people who vote are now informed and realize there is a whole climate change industry.:cul2::cul2::flirtysmile4:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Last edited:
This has been the coolest year ever in my life. Right now it's "normal".

Hot with high humidity. It should have been this way 2 mos ago. Always has for as long as I can remember, but it was cooler. :eek:

Forum List

Back