🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well since my USMB add blocker stopped working a week ago..a seriously question ?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Why is Marie Osmand still fat?

8635447185962431927.jpeg

I mean it's been at least 20 years for her and she still fat

I have always preferred 'solid women' anyway... Wafer thin women are creepy...

Marie Osmand is 60 years old. As a person ages, their metabolism slows down. Fact
Secondly, I'd care to bet that her BMI is much lower than the many posters on USMB, that sit on their asses all day, posting gibberish. The only exercise they get is typing out a post and pounding their desk in anger over something another poster had to say or something they read on one of the many hyper-partisan resources, they visit multiple times daily. :disbelief:

Not a clue my cyber phriend… I pay what I feel is a premium for an ad blocker and haven't seen an ad since... I chip in a little to the fellars that own USMB as I know that is how they make their wampum... Nothing is free…

Marie Osmand is 60 years old. As a person ages, their metabolism slows down. Fact
Secondly, I'd care to bet that her BMI is much lower than the many posters on USMB, that sit on their asses all day, posting gibberish. The only exercise they get is typing out a post and pounding their desk in anger over something another poster had to say or something they read on one of the many hyper-partisan resources, they visit multiple times daily. :disbelief:
Yes, but our fingers are healthy.

Yes, but our fingers are healthy.

Yeah!!! Take that... The muskels in my fingers are beyond comparison... :finger3::funnyface:

Forum List

Back