Were the Dallas Shootings a Hate Crime?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.

Yes it's a hate crime and no, Obama will never call it a hate crime. For him only Whites can commit hate crimes.

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yet progressive retards cant make the connection.

I think many have. Seems a certain segment of society went batshit crazy upon the election of a half black guy as president; whites. A retrograde backward buncha white folk went nuts and started buying up guns, hating america.

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yet progressive retards cant make the connection.

I think many have. Seems a certain segment of society went batshit crazy upon the election of a half black guy as president; whites. A retrograde backward buncha white folk went nuts and started buying up guns, hating america.
The race card. The lowest possible answer for the simplest minds among us. The right went crazy over Carson but are racist when it comes to a smug leftist dictator that happens to be black.

We can't fix stupid.

The race card. The lowest possible answer for the simplest minds among us. The right went crazy over Carson but are racist when it comes to a smug leftist dictator that happens to be black.

We can't fix stupid.

You have no idea what or how I feel about Carson son. You are indeed the lowest mind. You assign ideologies to others and then argue against your own assigment. All you really need for this is a mirror to pontificate to.

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.
Well, yes, of course it was a hate crime, but the shooter is already dead. So do they charge dead guys?

Depends on if that was the motivation then sure. Are you guys now in favor of hate crimes? Because that would be a interesting development

We can't fix stupid.

You have no idea what or how I feel about Carson son. You are indeed the lowest mind. You assign ideologies to others and then argue against your own assigment. All you really need for this is a mirror to pontificate to.
When did I say anything about how you felt over Carson? That was hardly my point. I argued against your stupid comment about the right blaming obama due to racism. Can't support it? Fine but don't blame me.

Depends on if that was the motivation then sure. Are you guys now in favor of hate crimes? Because that would be a interesting development

No, they hate the notion of hate crimes. Unless you want to use it on dark skinned folk relative to whites. Then it's cool.

We can't fix stupid.

When did I say anything about how you felt over Carson? That was hardly my point. I argued against your stupid comment about the right blaming obama due to racism. Can't support it? Fine but don't blame me.

Yes of course, the "right" had/has no issue over Obama being half black. And there's really a Santa.

No, they hate the notion of hate crimes. Unless you want to use it on dark skinned folk relative to whites. Then it's cool.

Kinda like concealed carry :afro:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly. See Reagan's flip on gun control as Gov of CA once the Panthers decided that right to bear arms shit applied to all.

We can't fix stupid.

Yes of course, the "right" had/has no issue over Obama being half black. And there's really a Santa.
But most liked and respected Carson who isn't just half black. You're too stupid to know when to stop digging your hole.

Kinda like concealed carry :afro:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly. See Reagan's flip on gun control as Gov of CA once the Panthers decided that right to bear arms shit applied to all.

You mean like Filing for Bankruptcy was a way to start over until blacks started doing it? :afro:

No, only b/c hate crimes laws are stupid.

I agree. However, if a white man went on a shooting spree and killed blacks because "I hate black people and want to kill them," would it not be labelled a hate crime?

And btw.....the little fucker who shot up that church is Charleston committed a hate crime at least as I understand the definition. Either way the little shit should fry, just like the folks involved in the Dallas shooting.

No, only b/c hate crimes laws are stupid.

I agree. However, if a white man went on a shooting spree and killed blacks because "I hate black people and want to kill them," would it not be labelled a hate crime?

And btw.....the little fucker who shot up that church is Charleston committed a hate crime at least as I understand the definition. Either way the little shit should fry, just like the folks involved in the Dallas shooting.

According to the law this should be classified as a hate crime. My personal objections notwithstanding. These murderous assholes will get their comeuppance and deserve every punishment the law allows.

Survived Iraq and Afghanistan only to be gunned down here at home...
salute.gif

First of Murdered Dallas Cops Identified as Marine Veteran
Jul 08, 2016 - He was a newly married grandfather, a former U.S. Marine and a veteran cop who had gone to Iraq and Afghanistan to help train local police. But Brent Thompson died protecting the rights of fellow Americans to criticize his brethren in blue.
The 43-year-old Thompson, who joined the Dallas Area Rapid Transit police department in 2009, was the first identified of the five city police killed in a coordinated sniper attack Thursday night in a protest against police brutality. The other names, as well as several who were wounded, are expected to be released Friday morning, following the nation's deadliest day for law enforcement since 9/11. "Our hearts are broken," DART spokesperson Morgan Lyons said. "This is something that touches every part of our organization." Officials said Thompson had married a fellow police officer just two weeks ago. A dozen police officers were shot and five killed in the attack, in which at least two snipers are believed to have fired at police as they worked one of several protests around the nation sparked by racially charged police shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota.

brent-thompson-640-ts600.jpg

Brent Thompson, who was identified as a victim of a sniper attack in Dallas, was a former Marine.​

As details emerged about Thompson's life and service to his community and country, it was clear that his loss would leave a major void. After serving in the Marines, Thompson later worked for a private Pentagon contractor that hired and trained Iraqi and Afghan police in the concepts of "democratic policing." The instruction included training in how to avoid an ambush, according to his LinkedIn page. "I was responsible for the day to day operations conducted by our American police officers who trained and mentored the Iraqi Police," he wrote. He also served as an instructor at the Dallas police academy. "While teaching at the Police Academy, I instructed courses to new recruits on different subject matter, as well as instruction to veteran police officers on state mandated courses," Thompson wrote.

In a 2006 story by The New York Times, Thompson discussed leading an eight-man DynCorp "saturation" training team to Lashkar Gah, in Afghanistan. Thompson was the first DART cop to be killed in the line of duty since the department was formed in 1989. The other four police officers killed in the attack were from the Dallas Police Department, which had not yet released their names. Three other DART officers were wounded, but they are expected to recover, Lyons said. They were identified as officers Omar Cannon, 44; Misty McBride, 32; and Jesus Retana, 39.

First of Murdered Dallas Cops Identified as Marine Veteran | Military.com

targeting and shooting 11 "white cops" killing 5 of them and planting IEDs.................

in a public march in down town Dallas

hate crime and terrorism

Forum List

Back