Were the Dallas Shootings a Hate Crime?

With a little luck he's a Republican. Who listens to Rush and watches Fox news.

Yes, I suppose you would think that lucky since almost invariably these dumb shit violent assholes are liberals. As this one will prove out to be as well.

SIck fuck.
That, or I was being facetious with respect to the attitudes of some of the lefty screwballs in here.

Just announced on the radio. They know his name but won't release it. Makes me wonder if he has a Muslim name....

Edit: His name was Mika Johnson. Definitely not Muslim so I dunno why the radio host refused to release it.
We really don't know what religion he was. He could be a Christian (Christian name, Christian turned Muslim) or even a Catholic. We don't know. His picture showed him with a fist in the air. Does that give us a clue to his politics?

Stupid.

Just announced on the radio. They know his name but won't release it. Makes me wonder if he has a Muslim name....

Edit: His name was Mika Johnson. Definitely not Muslim so I dunno why the radio host refused to release it.

Any name can be a Muslim name.
Muslim converts typically change their names to represent their faith. I just assumed there was some motive to protect someone by not releasing his name but it turns out the radio host just didn't want to give him any publicity. Kinda stupid considering he is dead.

We really don't know what religion he was. He could be a Christian (Christian name, Christian turned Muslim) or even a Catholic. We don't know. His picture showed him with a fist in the air. Does that give us a clue to his politics?
You didn't recognize the black power salute?

maybe you shouldn't have jumped to your immediate conclusion.

they say the guy was a recluse with no criminal record.

My guess is dishonorable discharge. I'd support removing gun rights from those who have received such.

You didn't recognize the black power salute?
I knew that, but wasn't sure if Muslims did that during their riots or not. Thought I saw it there as well.

Muslim converts typically change their names to represent their faith. I just assumed there was some motive to protect someone by not releasing his name but it turns out the radio host just didn't want to give him any publicity. Kinda stupid considering he is dead.

Yeah. I know what you assumed. Its a faulty assumption. Names are not withheld to protect a race or religion.

Yeah. I know what you assumed. Its a faulty assumption. Names are not withheld to protect a race or religion.

Oh, they have been, and you know it.

It's completely stupid to make a blanket statement like "X just is not done"

OF COURSE there are reporters out there who have omitted the gender/race/religion or whatever else attribute of a criminal to suit their own agenda.

LL, if the talk host said he was not going to say his name on the air, I believe that there is a reason for it and that would be that it would incite people against a group. That has been done in the past.

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.
Post a credible link and then we can discuss it...

How about every news agency in America. Seriously, are you just incredibly stupid or illiterate?

Dallas shooter who killed five cops wanted to kill more: chief

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.
Post a credible link and then we can discuss it...

How about every news agency in America. Seriously, are you just incredibly stupid or illiterate?

Dallas shooter who killed five cops wanted to kill more: chief
I asked for a link because you are a notorious liar...

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yet progressive retards cant make the connection.

I agree with you, but for different reasons. What goes around comes around, and the come around is Micah Xavier Johnson:

"""Since Obama’s first term, our numbers have doubled and now we’re headed to a second term, it’s going to triple,” one Virginia Klansman told WTVR-TV in Richmondd.

Daniel Miller, president of the secessionist Texas National Movement, said that his membership shot up 400% after Obama’s re-election.

White News Now, a website run by white supremacist Jamie Kelso, said that it had had “an incredible year” in the run-up to the vote, reaching more people than ever.""

The Year in Hate and Extremism

Mark Potok
Senior Fellow
Southern Poverty Law Center

March 04, 2013

He also had a criminal record. Army Vets sometimes do terrible things. McVeigh was an Army Vet who was awarded a Bronze Star.

Hello? Catholics are Christians.

Forum List

Back