Were the Dallas Shootings a Hate Crime?

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yet progressive retards cant make the connection.

I agree with you, but for different reasons. What goes around comes around, and the come around is Micah Xavier Johnson:

"""Since Obama’s first term, our numbers have doubled and now we’re headed to a second term, it’s going to triple,” one Virginia Klansman told WTVR-TV in Richmondd.

Daniel Miller, president of the secessionist Texas National Movement, said that his membership shot up 400% after Obama’s re-election.

White News Now, a website run by white supremacist Jamie Kelso, said that it had had “an incredible year” in the run-up to the vote, reaching more people than ever.""

The Year in Hate and Extremism

Mark Potok
Senior Fellow
Southern Poverty Law Center

March 04, 2013

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the murders in Dallas. Nothing. You do understand that.....right?

Or maybe you can't understand the difference between white bigots and the black racists who killed the cops in Dallas?

Here's a thought.....

1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.

Who cares......hate crime laws are stupid....... He murdered people.....if he had lived he should have been put to death for his actions...not his thoughts....

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.

Who cares? He murdered people.....if he had lived he should have been put to death for his actions...not his thoughts....

:thup:

My guess is dishonorable discharge. I'd support removing gun rights from those who have received such.

what about from people with PTSD, which is far more likely.

That's a little trickier question.

There are varying degrees of PTSD and some require medication while others don't.

There are certain medications out there that yes, I believe you should not be allowed to buy a gun if you are on them.

But here's the problems with that.

1. How are you going to enforce that?
2. The most likely result would be that people who need to be on that medication would simply not go to a doctor because they don't want to lose their right to buy guns.So once again you see the law of unintended consequences actually make a situation worse.

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yet progressive retards cant make the connection.

I think many have. Seems a certain segment of society went batshit crazy upon the election of a half black guy as president; whites. A retrograde backward buncha white folk went nuts and started buying up guns, hating america.

Yeah...the same people who supported Allen West, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Conoleeza Rice, Colin Powell (before he showed he was a democrat), Mia Love.....and all the other blacks who are not democrats.....

Moron......

Just announced on the radio. They know his name but won't release it. Makes me wonder if he has a Muslim name....

Edit: His name was Mika Johnson. Definitely not Muslim so I dunno why the radio host refused to release it.

Any name can be a Muslim name.
Muslim converts typically change their names to represent their faith. I just assumed there was some motive to protect someone by not releasing his name but it turns out the radio host just didn't want to give him any publicity. Kinda stupid considering he is dead.

They already released his name to the public and his home address live with his mother in Mesquite? Tx.
There's a lot of reason why they with holds names of suspects or victims for a certain periods.
Just imagine if they release the name of victims right away when the next if kind has not been notified.
It's a bad idea to release the name of the suspect or suspects if the investigation still on going.

I don't believe in the concept of a "hate crime". But in the definition of a hate crime yes this qualifies as such.

I agree with you, but for different reasons. What goes around comes around, and the come around is Micah Xavier Johnson:

"""Since Obama’s first term, our numbers have doubled and now we’re headed to a second term, it’s going to triple,” one Virginia Klansman told WTVR-TV in Richmondd.

Daniel Miller, president of the secessionist Texas National Movement, said that his membership shot up 400% after Obama’s re-election.

White News Now, a website run by white supremacist Jamie Kelso, said that it had had “an incredible year” in the run-up to the vote, reaching more people than ever.""

Mark Potok
Senior Fellow

March 04, 2013

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the murders in Dallas. Nothing. You do understand that.....right?

Or maybe you can't understand the difference between white bigots and the black racists who killed the cops in Dallas?

Here's a thought.....

1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

It has everything to do with the murders in Dallas, if you have been paying attention:

Dallas Shooting Suspect Micah Xavier Johnson Was Former Army Reservist; Police Say He Wanted to Kill White Cops
Dallas Shooting Suspect Wanted to Kill White Cops, Police Say

White cops just don't like blacks, unless you haven't figured that out yet. It was just a matter of time before a black guy exacted his revenge on the segment of our society that has defied equality for blacks and gets repeatedly caught on tape demonstrating it again and again and again.

Just announced on the radio. They know his name but won't release it. Makes me wonder if he has a Muslim name....

Edit: His name was Mika Johnson. Definitely not Muslim so I dunno why the radio host refused to release it.
They don't want his name being martyred.

I heard his name earlier, it didn't sound Muslim but who knows.

People that use guns against the government are sick fucks in most cases.

How so? It's exactly how the United States of America came about. Nothing wrong with a violent Revolution every now & then. In fact, some of our Founding Fathers stated that future Revolutions will be necessary to preserve our Freedom & Liberty. The Government's not always right.

Mark Potok
Senior Fellow

March 04, 2013

Yeah...Barry the instigator has taken a terrible toll on race relations.
But I guess thats to be expected when a president encourages terrorist from the middle east and here in America.

I think many have. Seems a certain segment of society went batshit crazy upon the election of a half black guy as president; whites. A retrograde backward buncha white folk went nuts and started buying up guns, hating america.

Yeah...the same people who supported Allen West, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Conoleeza Rice, Colin Powell (before he showed he was a democrat), Mia Love.....and all the other blacks who are not democrats.....

Moron......

Of course idiots like fenton blame the huge amount of gun sales since Barry took office on the color of Barry's skin rather than his marxist policies.
Sounds racist to me.

Moron......

Oh yeah, white supremacist america loves those kinds of characters. All through our history. Anyone who will go along with the illusion is fine.

White cops just don't like blacks, unless you haven't figured that out yet.

Ah......tell me again who is the racist? Could you not make a more bigoted and sweeping generalization? This is the problem with the American Left today. Idiots.....:(

Moron......

Of course idiots like fenton blame the huge amount of gun sales since Barry took office on the color of Barry's skin rather than his marxist policies.
Sounds racist to me.

The uptick preceeded any policy moves love, look into it.

Mark Potok
Senior Fellow

March 04, 2013

Here's a thought.....

1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

It has everything to do with the murders in Dallas, if you have been paying attention:

Dallas Shooting Suspect Micah Xavier Johnson Was Former Army Reservist; Police Say He Wanted to Kill White Cops
Dallas Shooting Suspect Wanted to Kill White Cops, Police Say

White cops just don't like blacks, unless you haven't figured that out yet. It was just a matter of time before a black guy exacted his revenge on the segment of our society that has defied equality for blacks and gets repeatedly caught on tape demonstrating it again and again and again.

Of course cops mistrust of blacks has nothing to do with their penchant for crime.
Stop robbing liquor stores,raping and killing in such great numbers and things might change...until then expect more of the same.

Moron......

Sounds racist to me.

The uptick preceeded any policy moves love, look into it.

Because his radical views were well known by the time he was sworn in.

White cops just don't like blacks, unless you haven't figured that out yet.

Ah......tell me again who is the racist? Could you not make a more bigoted and sweeping generalization? This is the problem with the American Left today. Idiots.....:(

You're both confused which is what happens when you engage in emotional diahrrea. And your caterwauling about "the left" is really the same stuff as racial labeling and berating. Obviously some cops are racist, and some cops aren't. The issue is the system which most certainly does institutionally treat blacks and whites differently on the whole.

Forum List

Back