Were the Dallas Shootings a Hate Crime?

Thats a flat out lie.
Funny that your racism hides certain facts from your mind.

You use racism as an excuse for the black communities failures.
Funny you want to try to deflect from the fact that more whites commit the crimes you attempted to foist onto Black people...
So please point out how that was a flay out lie and stop with the deflection shenanigans...

I never mentioned any reason for your statement that the Black communitie's had failures...boy do you keep track of your own bullshit???

13 Percent of the population commit 52 percent of murders in this country.
You're not like asslips and you have a problem with percentages are you?
As I stated...you are one of those stupid racists, aren't you???

Let's revisit your stupid and inaccurate statement.

Of course cops mistrust of blacks has nothing to do with their penchant for crime.
Stop robbing liquor stores,raping and killing in such great numbers and things might change...until then expect more of the same.

The FBI clearly shows that whites commit more of these crimes than any other racial group, hence your reluctance to post the link..lol.

Sorry, I'm not as stupid as you...btw...thank the bitch that tried to save your ass by deflecting from "such great numbers" and trying to deflect to percentages.

So what other dumb ass wants to claim that whites don't commit a higher number of crimes than any other racial group???

13% commit 52% of murders in this country.

It has everything to do with the murders in Dallas, if you have been paying attention:

Dallas Shooting Suspect Micah Xavier Johnson Was Former Army Reservist; Police Say He Wanted to Kill White Cops
Dallas Shooting Suspect Wanted to Kill White Cops, Police Say

White cops just don't like blacks, unless you haven't figured that out yet. It was just a matter of time before a black guy exacted his revenge on the segment of our society that has defied equality for blacks and gets repeatedly caught on tape demonstrating it again and again and again.

Of course cops mistrust of blacks has nothing to do with their penchant for crime.
Stop robbing liquor stores,raping and killing in such great numbers and things might change...until then expect more of the same.
I guess it escapes your primitive mind that whites indulge in those crimes at a far greater number than Black people...

Per the FBI blacks are 3X more likely to commit a violent crime than whites per capita. That includes rape, murder, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

And no.....before you ask i will not post the data for you. Google FBI crime stats. :D
Of course you won't post a link that supports the statement that Black people committed more crimes than whites...because no credible link exists that makes that assertion.
You apparently are one of the stupid racists

I was hoping you'd do that!!! :thup:

FBI crime stats. Tell us who commits the most murders? :lol: Moron.

Table 43
You are truly stupid..."total arrests" don't mean convictions...thanks...if you are the future of white racism I can sleep soundly at night...

2011...really???...lol.

Even looking at 2011 whites committed substantially more crimes in almost every category...now post the NUMBERS that disprove that statement...but you won't because they don't exist.

Last edited:
  • Forcible rape 14,611 9,504 4,811

• White: 9,504
  • Black 4,811
I guess it escapes your primitive mind that whites indulge in those crimes at a far greater number than Black people...

Per the FBI blacks are 3X more likely to commit a violent crime than whites per capita. That includes rape, murder, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

And no.....before you ask i will not post the data for you. Google FBI crime stats. :D
Of course you won't post a link that supports the statement that Black people committed more crimes than whites...because no credible link exists that makes that assertion.

Table 43
You are truly stupid..."total arrests" don't mean convictions...thanks...if you are the future of white racism I can sleep soundly at night...

2011...really???...lol.

Even looking at 2011 whites committed substantially more crimes in almost every category...now post the NUMBERS that disprove that statement...but you won't because they don't exist.
But still no link...how telling...lol.

• Forcible rape 14,611 9,504 4,811

• White: 9,504
  • Black 4,811

Table 43

2011...really???...lol.

But still no link...how telling...lol.

Still having trouble with those percentages I see.

Well.....I know this is a shock, but it doesn't look like DOJ will use the hate crime statute in the Dallas case. Here is the actual legal definition of a "Hate Crime."

The federal hate crimes statute applies to offenders targeting people based upon their “actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin.” (Sexual orientation and gender identity were added to the list in 2009.) In 2014, 23 percent of federal racial hate crimes were motivated by anti-white bias, with 64 percent motivated by anti-black bias. The police union has unsuccessfully pushed for Congress to include police officers in the hate crime statute. Hate crimes typically carry stiffer punishments than regular crimes.

Attorney general: Hate crime charge unlikely if Dallas shooter acted alone

Yes it was a hate crime and a terrorist act. Can't charge a dead guy though. This asshole did black people a lot of harm.

Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.
All of this violence has escalated since Barry has become president that much is obvious... Lol

Depends on if that was the motivation then sure. Are you guys now in favor of hate crimes? Because that would be a interesting development
I still don't know the definition of a hate crime. Sounds like a made up something to make a white person suffer. Retribution you know.

It's amazing how this shit all started right after Barry got elected.....yprogressive retards cant make the connection.
It certainly isn't a coincidence. Obama taught Alinsky in college and to the blacks in his community organizing days. He is so proud of BLM that he said they are better organizers than he was in Chicago. WTF does that tell you people? Yes, these killings of whites and cops is on the rise because of his election.

Elect NO MORE LIBERAL BLACK presidents and things will return to normal.

Last edited:
Apparently one of the shooters told police negotiators that he "hated white people," and his objective was "to kill white people and cops."

Does this qualify as a hate crime?

How would Obama or the media respond if the situation was reversed?

Discuss.

All violent crime is, by its very nature, a hate crime

The killer's tactical training of "shoot and move" and use "cover and concealment" validated that cops are vulnerable to veterans.

Forum List

Back