Were the Dallas Shootings a Hate Crime?

• Forcible rape 14,611 9,504 4,811

• White: 9,504
  • Black 4,811
Per the FBI blacks are 3X more likely to commit a violent crime than whites per capita. That includes rape, murder, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

And no.....before you ask i will not post the data for you. Google FBI crime stats. :D
Of course you won't post a link that supports the statement that Black people committed more crimes than whites...because no credible link exists that makes that assertion.
You apparently are one of the stupid racists

I was hoping you'd do that!!! :thup:

FBI crime stats. Tell us who commits the most murders? :lol: Moron.

Table 43
You are truly stupid..."total arrests" don't mean convictions...thanks...if you are the future of white racism I can sleep soundly at night...

2011...really???...lol.

Even looking at 2011 whites committed substantially more crimes in almost every category...now post the NUMBERS that disprove that statement...but you won't because they don't exist.
But still no link...how telling...lol.

Still having trouble with those percentages I see.
The original statement made never mentioned percentages, it mentioned numbers. Still as illiterate as roadkill I see....

• Black 4,811
Of course you won't post a link that supports the statement that Black people committed more crimes than whites...because no credible link exists that makes that assertion.
You apparently are one of the stupid racists

Table 43
You are truly stupid..."total arrests" don't mean convictions...thanks...if you are the future of white racism I can sleep soundly at night...

2011...really???...lol.

Even looking at 2011 whites committed substantially more crimes in almost every category...now post the NUMBERS that disprove that statement...but you won't because they don't exist.

The original statement made never mentioned percentages, it mentioned numbers. Still as illiterate as roadkill I see....

I cant believe you dont understand percentages.

• Black 4,811

Table 43

2011...really???...lol.

I can't believe you won't address the actual quote of the poster....

• Black 4,811

2011...really???...lol.

I can't believe you won't address the actual quote of the poster....

Whats there to quote?

Forum List

Back