West Virginia Governor To Switch Parties

He's a corrupt jackass - the only reason he won was the Republican opponent was worse. It was a microcosm of the national election.

I didn't vote for either.

You're finally admitting hitlery was worse....

Such a big step for you.

And stupid libtardos only have total control of six states. lmao

Tonight West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (D) will announce his intention to join the Republican Party, and the GOP have full control of the legislative and executive branch in 26 states.

Population of GOP-controlled states: 164,130,104

Population of Dem-controlled states: 50,190,213

Starting to get the message yet, libtardos???????

2017%20Republican%20and%20Democrat%20Control%20in%20the%20States%20.jpg

You really genuinely think this is all some kind of football game, doncha.

That's so cute.

SMFH

He's a corrupt jackass - the only reason he won was the Republican opponent was worse. It was a microcosm of the national election.

I didn't vote for either.
I was thinking the same thing.
While I don't anything about the guy, it seems like he's willing to go whichever way the wind is blowing. That isn't someone I would trust.

Tonight West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (D) will announce his intention to join the Republican Party, and the GOP have full control of the legislative and executive branch in 26 states.

And can't get a damn thing done. Futility like that is legendary. Man...you set yourself up for that.

I guess that repeal of Obamacare will be any minute then. Not to mention banning abortion and gay marriage.

and kicking the gays out of the military.

31 to go!

Leaving one bullshit party for another.
Yayyyy
i hear ya....like its a big deal....

It's not a big deal for a governor to change parties? Does it happen often?
im not talking about him changing parties.....im saying it wont have any impact on anyone but the die-hard party people,the righties will say its a victory for them and the lefties will say the guy was a useless piece of shit and the Republicans can have him....end result?....the local weather has more of an effect then this happening....

By the way . How many times has the prez been to WV!? He never goes to places he didn't win . What a wuss .

SO what? Most of them hate Trump .

Mass has a Repub gov. He never agrees wh trump.

By the way, with all these GOP governors y'all should be able to expose all this so called voter Fraud! Well where is it ?

"You really genuinely think this is all some kind of football game, doncha."
And they will support their hero quarterback, even if he's a pedo wife-beater.

it makes no difference who is in charge. People will survive. Key is God first family second. Everything else very distant from those. Very distant.

People are watching and listening to repulsive things this prez is saying like " Let Obamacare implode"
But Mr. President...what about my daughter's Leukemia treatments?
But Mr. president
But Mr President.....
Trump: fuck em. this is about how I hate Obama with every fiber of my being. I could give two shits about your kids.

Trump whores think this type of attitude will endear people to vote republican in 2018.

Forum List

Back