West Virginia Governor To Switch Parties

I know two things are proven facts...

1) the dems operate in here and freebies

2) the hip has an outright hatred of working folk and worships the uber wealthy.

these two truths are irrefutable. So the average American is stuck. screwed...truth be told. Neither party is trustworthy and their members don't deserve my respect.

WV gov praising Trump: "Most importantly of all, you know what, he has made us as common everyday Americans FEEL good & be PROUD of who we are"

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

I for one am shocked the billionaire coal magnate has joined the Republican party!

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

Fat shaming again? I thought progressives were all about inclusion and not attacking people for how they looked. In other words, nice of you to point out the fact that you'r a bigot.

Good to know.

Jim Justice: 'Good Lord. Have we not heard enough about the Russians? This country has hope...in Trump. Time to move on.'

Forum List

Back