West Virginia Governor To Switch Parties

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

Man -- you Dems sure are fickle about allegiances. Not only do you disown the disloyal. You feel a huge need to completely defile and trash them..
He's an alt-righty that finally came home to roost. I wash my hands of him. Maybe he'll come back to his senses when he realizes Trump didn't bring any coal jobs back and instead convinced his constituents not to bother learning any other skills. Bravo Appalachia :clap:

:rolleyes:

Keep it up. The same way the Dem party hunted the Blue Dog Dems in the South to extinction. Completely abandoned the South and began to MOCK and RIDICULE and STEREOTYPE them...

You guys are burning bridges faster than kids with sparklers on the 4th of July. Those election night maps are gonna need MICROSCOPES to find what's left of your base that you haven't turned on...

But you can't find it on CNN

-Geaux

Dumb shit. It's been on the "liberal media" all day.
CNN is not covering it live

-Geaux

They will cover the idiot's speech. Quit your whining.
But not live. They (CNN) are Un-American.

-Geaux

Why should a 2020 campaign event in the summer of 2017 be carried live?

Be honest. How would you have reacted to Obama doing this shit?
Obama didn't have the forces from both sides of the isle to bring him down

-Geaux

But you can't find it on CNN

-Geaux

Dumb shit. It's been on the "liberal media" all day.
CNN is not covering it live

-Geaux

They will cover the idiot's speech. Quit your whining.
But not live. They (CNN) are Un-American.

-Geaux

Why should a 2020 campaign event in the summer of 2017 be carried live?

Be honest. How would you have reacted to Obama doing this shit?
And, Obama only came out after a shooting wishing he had a son and such

-Geaux

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

Man -- you Dems sure are fickle about allegiances. Not only do you disown the disloyal. You feel a huge need to completely defile and trash them..
He's an alt-righty that finally came home to roost. I wash my hands of him. Maybe he'll come back to his senses when he realizes Trump didn't bring any coal jobs back and instead convinced his constituents not to bother learning any other skills. Bravo Appalachia :clap:

Keep it up. The same way the Dem party hunted the Blue Dog Dems in the South to extinction. Completely abandoned the South and began to MOCK and RIDICULE and STEREOTYPE them...

You guys are burning bridges faster than kids with sparklers on the 4th of July. Those election night maps are gonna need MICROSCOPES to find what's left of your base that you haven't turned on...
Once upon a time it was Republicans that mocked and ridiculed the south. Now the party of Lincoln embraces the xenophobia and protectionism of the pre-civil rights southern Democrats. I'll show the same disdain to the new GOP now as I did to the Jim Crow Democrats and Confederates when I was a kid.

Jim Justice: 'Good Lord. Have we not heard enough about the Russians? This country has hope...in Trump. Time to move on.'

Just getting started.
Just getting started to usurp a constitutional democratic election. Democrats do not want democracy or free speech.
Trump wanted Bush and Obama impeached. He does not have room to whine but he does anyway because it is his character.
What would he be impeached on? There is nothing there. House acts as grand jury during impeachment process. They will not vote to impeach.

Political career[edit]
In 2015, Justice declared his candidacy for Governor of West Virginia in the 2016 election as a member of the Democratic Party.[6] He had been a registered member of the Republican Party until changing his registration in February 2015.[15] This was his first time running for political office.[16] In May 2016, Justice won the Democratic nomination for governor and ran against Republican nominee Bill Cole in the general election.[17] On November 8, Justice won the election.[18]

Jim Justice - Wikipedia

LOL, life-long republican had to run as a Democrat to win and the republicans are going woo hoo

Political career[edit]
In 2015, Justice declared his candidacy for Governor of West Virginia in the 2016 election as a member of the Democratic Party.[6] He had been a registered member of the Republican Party until changing his registration in February 2015.[15] This was his first time running for political office.[16] In May 2016, Justice won the Democratic nomination for governor and ran against Republican nominee Bill Cole in the general election.[17] On November 8, Justice won the election.[18]

Jim Justice - Wikipedia

LOL, life-long republican had to run as a Democrat to win and the republicans are going woo hoo
Wooo Fucking Hoooo!

By the way . How many times has the prez been to WV!? He never goes to places he didn't win . What a wuss .
He's there tonite stirring up the mob....that's how scared he is of the Russia probe by Mueller.
Exactly. When the heat is too hot in the kitchen for him he runs to his shrinking base for solace..
They have no idea what's going on and he likes it that way..

By the way . How many times has the prez been to WV!? He never goes to places he didn't win . What a wuss .
He's there tonite stirring up the mob....that's how scared he is of the Russia probe by Mueller.
Exactly. When the heat is too hot in the kitchen for him he runs to his shrinking base for solace..
His base is not shrinking. If you lived in real America you would know this Trotsky.

Jim Justice: 'Good Lord. Have we not heard enough about the Russians? This country has hope...in Trump. Time to move on.'

Just getting started.
Just getting started to usurp a constitutional democratic election. Democrats do not want democracy or free speech.
Trump wanted Bush and Obama impeached. He does not have room to whine but he does anyway because it is his character.
What would he be impeached on? There is nothing there. House acts as grand jury during impeachment process. They will not vote to impeach.
Mueller has him on obstruction of justice already. The dumfuc admitted it on live TV with Lester Holt.
Now the finance part of the investigation is underway. Trump's totally aggravated which is why he headed for a campaign rally. Lol

Political career[edit]

Jim Justice - Wikipedia

Wooo Fucking Hoooo!
Can you spell one-termer?

Finger-in-the-winders do not last. No one trusts them. He will be primaried, especially as a trump suckup.

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Once upon a time it was Republicans that mocked and ridiculed the south. Now the party of Lincoln embraces the xenophobia and protectionism of the pre-civil rights southern Democrats. I'll show the same disdain to the new GOP now as I did to the Jim Crow Democrats and Confederates when I was a kid.

That pretty much ended with Reconstruction. Only the DEM party can hold contempt for the Southern States from 1965 to the present by OBJECTING to releasing states from "special oversight" until the Repubs fixed this a few years back. You STILL wanted that boot on their necks from the day the CRAct passed.

And the CRA ONLY PASSED because of massive REPUB support.

But that's holding a grudge. Probably a record grudge. Even Reconstruction didn't last THAT long.

His base is not shrinking. If you lived in real America you would know this Trotsky.
it's absolutely shrinking. The independents that held their nose and voted for him are gone.
Of course the 36% that would stand by him if he was convicted of pedaphilia will always be with him... but try to win an election with 36% of the voters..It's never happened before.

You've posted enough stupid shit for us to realize you have limited understanding of what's actually happening, Reasonable.

That's my way of politely saying you're an idiot.

Political career[edit]

Jim Justice - Wikipedia

Wooo Fucking Hoooo!
Can you spell one-termer?

Finger-in-the-winders do not last. No one trusts them. He will be primaried, especially as a trump suckup.
Try half term. If Mueller releases his findings before the next election I could see him stepping down( to be with family)
Ha ha ha

:banana::banana::banana: this means trouble for the libtards...no one wants to be a middle class killing, tax raising, economy destroying, election stealing, open border lover, lying, murdering, evil democrat, so I can't blame him. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back