West Virginia Governor To Switch Parties

You've posted enough stupid shit for us to realize you have limited understanding of what's actually happening, Reasonable.

That's my way of politely saying you're an idiot.
You have your head in the sand of what's really happening. Can u rub two brain cells together and guess why your pussygrabber has been inquiring about pardoning himself?
Why has he tried to derail the Russian Investigations?
An innocent man doesn't do that.
You're a full blown imbecile believing this pathological liar.

You've posted enough stupid shit for us to realize you have limited understanding of what's actually happening, Reasonable.

You have your head in the sand of what's really happening. Can u rub two brain cells together and guess why your pussygrabber has been inquiring about pardoning himself?
You're an idiot who can't comprehend the direction this country was headed before Trump was elected.

You're an idiot who can't comprehend the direction this country was headed before Trump was elected.

trump won the electoral college by 39k votes in four rust states. The country was headed toward Snow White Hillary to continue Democratic. That is why she won her historic popular vote landslide & Democrats picked up seats in both Houses of Congress.

A few got conned by trump's lies and they are now never-trumpers. They gave trump a chance and got burned badly by the Russian hacks and fake news bots on social media.

2/3rds of Americans despise trump

"You really genuinely think this is all some kind of football game, doncha."
And they will support their hero quarterback, even if he's a pedo wife-beater.

No one mentioned Bill. And if reports are true, Hillary is the violent one in the family

Curious. I wonder what these same Progressives who are attempting to trivialize a Democrat governor changing to Republican would be saying if a Republican governor switched to the Democrat party? Progressives would be dancing in the streets exclaiming at the top of their voices that this was ANOTHER sign that the Republicans and Trump are collapsing.

The Rally in WV demonstrated again that President Trump still has an exuberant, faithful following who are getting more and more supportive when they are watching the lengths the elites will go to in their quest to destroy the choice of the people.

trump won the electoral college by 39k votes in four rust states. The country was headed toward Snow White Hillary to continue Democratic. That is why she won her historic popular vote landslide & Democrats picked up seats in both Houses of Congress.

A few got conned by trump's lies and they are now never-trumpers. They gave trump a chance and got burned badly by the Russian hacks and fake news bots on social media.

Wow... that's some seriously weird shit you just posted. lol

Hillary won a popular vote because obama told illegals they could vote. California was happy to oblige.

We're still learning about all the fraudulent voting democrats have been using.

Has constructive criticism gone out of style, along with friendly political dinner table conversation, so you end up with people who only think just like you. and never learn much of anything new. its all gossip.

The only folks in West Virginia still voting Democrat, are lifetime Welfare addicts. Trump is trying his best to revive the coal industry there. I truly believe most West Virginians respect him for that. Meanwhile, the Democrats have only vowed to destroy the coal industry. Personally, i don't get how a Democrat Governor can still exist in West Virginia. Seriously, how could anyone there vote Democrat?

"You really genuinely think this is all some kind of football game, doncha."
And they will support their hero quarterback, even if he's a pedo wife-beater.

No one mentioned Bill. And if reports are true, Hillary is the violent one in the family
There are many reports about Hillary being violent towards Bill. She was also a nasty **** towards the men and women assigned to protect her.

Hold on......there's a WEST Virginia?

When I was younger I did telemarketing and would talk to people from all around the country. They'd ask where I was from, and I'd say West Virgina. A response I've heard multiple times was, "I love your beaches." :lol:

Despise?

Link?

Ha, Ha, everyone is getting tired of being a libtardo.

The governor is going to announce he's sick of being a libtardo and is going to grow a set.

West Virginia’s Democratic Governor to Switch to Republican at Trump Rally

No surprise. He has switched parties multiple times.
smileys.gif
:rock:

Democrats are opportunistic and have been known to change party affiliation for political advantage.
He started out as a Republican dude. He switched to Dem in 2015 but his platform stayed conservative, in fact no appreciable difference from his Repub rival. And he owes thousands in unpaid safety violation fines for his mines.

The only folks in West Virginia still voting Democrat, are lifetime Welfare addicts. Trump is trying his best to revive the coal industry there. I truly believe most West Virginians respect him for that. Meanwhile, the Democrats have only vowed to destroy the coal industry. Personally, i don't get how a Democrat Governor can still exist in West Virginia. Seriously, how could anyone there vote Democrat?

West Virginian's livelihood has been dependent on coal for so long that I can understand why they cling to the hope that the coal industry can be revived, but it can't be. Technology has been replacing workers for years. Justice is still a billionaire while families in the state starve.

Ha, Ha, everyone is getting tired of being a libtardo.

The governor is going to announce he's sick of being a libtardo and is going to grow a set.

West Virginia’s Democratic Governor to Switch to Republican at Trump Rally

No surprise. He has switched parties multiple times.

he probably should have done that BEFORE he got elected.

meh...

I wonder how much Donald paid him?

He couldn't win as a Republican.

Democrats are opportunistic and have been known to change party affiliation for political advantage.
He started out as a Republican dude. He switched to Dem in 2015 but his platform stayed conservative, in fact no appreciable difference from his Repub rival. And he owes thousands in unpaid safety violation fines for his mines.

Doesn't he also owe something like $4 million in unpaid taxes? Or maybe I'm just thinking about the fines. Either way it's amazing that a man who owes so much is qualified to be Governor when the average citizen can be thrown in jail for an unpaid parking ticket.

Forum List

Back