West Virginia Governor To Switch Parties

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

Fat shaming again? I thought progressives were all about inclusion and not attacking people for how they looked. In other words, nice of you to point out the fact that you'r a bigot.

Good to know.
No, I'm shaming inbreeding. Learn to read.

But you can't find it on CNN

-Geaux

Dumb shit. It's been on the "liberal media" all day.
CNN is not covering it live

-Geaux
Good. It's a non-event. Trump will probably hold 10 more campaign rallies this year, and it'll be the same shit all over again. Not newsworthy.
Oh, it's newsworthy. Every time Trump holds one of these rallies, he gives Mueller something else to investigate.

You rubes can have him. It must have taken at least 3 generations of incest to eventually end up with this:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

He was born to one day be part of the alt-right's base. This is his life's purpose.

Fat shaming again? I thought progressives were all about inclusion and not attacking people for how they looked. In other words, nice of you to point out the fact that you'r a bigot.

Good to know.

No, you're showing that you're a despicable bigot. Most progressives are mind you, but they're usually smarter than you, so hide it better.

Ha, Ha, everyone is getting tired of being a libtardo.

The governor is going to announce he's sick of being a libtardo and is going to grow a set.

West Virginia’s Democratic Governor to Switch to Republican at Trump Rally
Ha, Ha, everyone is getting tired of being a libtardo.

The governor is going to announce he's sick of being a libtardo and is going to grow a set.

West Virginia’s Democratic Governor to Switch to Republican at Trump Rally

Man we need to get a few more and we can call for a convention, and do away with a lot of liberal scum ideas, and clarify a lot of things like Religious freedom, gun rights, 1 state 1 vote. civil rights violations BY minority groups. Freedom of the press and their absolute responsibility to be COMPLETELY factual in their reporting, or face severe penalties. Hell even personal rights to choose what ever they want, but no right to infringe on any other persons right without severe consequences, congress and every part of government are bound by all of the laws, and rules they make and will get the lowest tier of social security and medicare when they retire. lastly the president will only have secret service protection while in office.

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Man -- you Dems sure are fickle about allegiances. Not only do you disown the disloyal. You feel a huge need to completely defile and trash them..

Not very shocking. Justice does love to switch parties.

But you can't find it on CNN

-Geaux

Dumb shit. It's been on the "liberal media" all day.
CNN is not covering it live

-Geaux

They will cover the idiot's speech. Quit your whining.
But not live. They (CNN) are Un-American.

-Geaux

Why should a 2020 campaign event in the summer of 2017 be carried live?

Be honest. How would you have reacted to Obama doing this shit?

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Good to know.

No, you're showing that you're a despicable bigot. Most progressives are mind you, but they're usually smarter than you, so hide it better.
Guess I wasn't PC enough for you :itsok:

West Virginia has had its share of political scandals. For example: Senator Shelly Moore Capito's father, former West Virginia Governor Arch Moore (R), was "prosecuted for and pleaded guilty to five felony charges. In 1990 he was sentenced to five years and ten months in prison. He served over three years before his release. As a result of his conviction, Moore was disbarred and forfeited his state pension. In 1995, he paid a settlement of $750,000 to the state."

Arch A. Moore Jr. - Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Democrats are opportunistic and have been known to change party affiliation for political advantage.

It's ALL about "Winning" now. Both the candidates and the electorate. That's why y'all are experiencing so much damn winning.. So MUCH winning -- that we are all losing.

Gotta STOP putting WINNING as your most important priority on casting a vote. Or -- we're as doomed as this guy.. Who's driven apparently ONLY by "winning"...

Last edited:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Man -- you Dems sure are fickle about allegiances. Not only do you disown the disloyal. You feel a huge need to completely defile and trash them..
He's an alt-righty that finally came home to roost. I wash my hands of him. Maybe he'll come back to his senses when he realizes Trump didn't bring any coal jobs back and instead convinced his constituents not to bother learning any other skills. Bravo Appalachia :clap:

:rolleyes:

220px-Jim_Justice.jpg

Good to know.

Guess I wasn't PC enough for you :itsok:

No, you were the perfect amount of bigot. I will suggest that you think about how you feel about people. Based on this comment you are no better than the well known bigots tank and shits speeders here on this Board. Not good company to keep if you ask me.

Forum List

Back