We've got Deer Like Rats In The Area

UN expert calls for tax on meat production | Environment | The Guardian
www.theguardian.com › Environment › The meat industry
The Guardian
May 25, 2016 - Pig meat consumption will rise significantly by 2020 in China, the IRP report shows. Photograph: View China Photo / Rex Features.
Will There Be Tax on Meat Production? : Animals : Nature World News
www.natureworldnews.com/articles/23030/20160528/will-tax-meat-production.htm
May 28, 2016 - New reports shown in the UN propose meat production to be taxed.

Big push out there from several areas. One China and the other from Hindi's.

I am sorry my friend I am not sure what the title line means. Does it mean your deer look like rats? Or there are lots of deer? Either way how does that relate to the article?

When you have lots of deer, you don't need to buy meat and therefore can get around the ban.

That said, this is not the only whacky proposal out there. Some people want to ban tilling the soil as well because it releases carbon when the soil's surface is pierced.

If they do tax the hell out of meat there is always a lot of possum, squirrel, rabbit and road kill..........

I am sorry my friend I am not sure what the title line means. Does it mean your deer look like rats? Or there are lots of deer? Either way how does that relate to the article?

When you have lots of deer, you don't need to buy meat and therefore can get around the ban.

That said, this is not the only whacky proposal out there. Some people want to ban tilling the soil as well because it releases carbon when the soil's surface is pierced.
Unless you own the land you hunt on, you'll have to wait until deer season....I was always wondering why their was no deer wrestling season...

Unless you own the land you hunt on, you'll have to wait until deer season....I was always wondering why their was no deer wrestling season...

I have 3-5 in my yard multiple times a day a day but I would have to wait for bow season because I am in a city. I am not a fan of deer. I know lots of people with chickens though

I have 3-5 in my yard multiple times a day a day but I would have to wait for bow season because I am in a city. I am not a fan of deer. I know lots of people with chickens though
There's about 30k chickens 1/2 mile down the road, smelly things....There are deer here but I don't hunt anymore, I'd have to walk to the back 40 and I just can't........They'd hear me groaning and moaning......

There's about 30k chickens 1/2 mile down the road, smelly things....There are deer here but I don't hunt anymore, I'd have to walk to the back 40 and I just can't........They'd hear me groaning and moaning......

Plant a garden. They will gladly come to you ;)

Ive heard the same said for pouring concrete, it releases tons of co2

I have two, but my 10 dogs won't let them near it, and it's fenced..........the bears try to, but the dogs freak them out................

Mulberry tree leaves as well, used to have one of those trees and sat around watching them stand on their hind leggs after they ate all the lower branches

Mulberry tree leaves as well, used to have one of those trees and sat around watching them stand on their hind leggs after they ate all the lower branches

I have several in the lot next door that I have claimed as mine even though it is not legally mine. They haven't produced as well as they did last year. Not sure why, but my prolific blooming fruit trees did not set fruit either. Been real wet for first half of year.

Forum List

Back