🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH Admits Largest Immigrant Caravan In 20 Years On The Way - No Policy Change

And in the last 6 - 8 months the Feds under Trump made numerous successful raids on child traffickers interest US, liberating somewhere close to 100 young girls...

That had to hurt the Democrats' preference to have sex with kids, making pickings slim.

I guess this new Biden Open Border policy is in part helping Cartels bring in a fresh shipment from. MEXICO / South America. The news reports say Biden's policy has business booming again along the border...

Gee, why didn't they promote this work???? I didn't read anything about it. Or are you conflating the arrests of the coyotes with "sex traffickers".

I'm sorry, but FOX New has promoted so many of these false stories about massive caravans on the way that they have absolutely no credibility on the topic at all. Every chance they get FOX starts terrorizing the gullible with "caravan" stories.

What part of 100,000 illegals flooded across the border just in Fed don't you understand? Now shut the hell up Canada. Your country won't let these illegals in. Canada controls its borders.

Canada has no border patrol, and no fencing along our border. In fact, we have the longest I defended border in the world. We don’t have an illegal immigrant problem, because you can’t find work in Canada if you aren’t documented.

Your problem is you let Americans hire undocumented workers. Start throwing the employers in jail, and your problem is solved. You do NOTHING to employers. You don’t even charge them.

Canada fines you $10,000 for every illegal hired. If you submit withholding for non-existent SIN numbers, Rev Canada is going to ask for worker documentation and if you have none, $10,000 fine per employee.

If you have one illegal employee, Rev Canada will audit you looking for more. Employers don’t hire undocumented workers in Canada.

When our yard was overrun with raccoons, we threatened to evict our third floor tenant who was feeding them. Because they come back, with their families and their friends, when they find a steady food source. When the food was gone, we no longer had a problem.
While barring employment is effective, the true reason Canada does not have an immigration problem is that you do not have any borders with third world nations. That and the weather up there is not ideal for backpacking :p

The reason the US has immigration issues is the differential in quality of living with our southern neighbor. We have a lot of opportunity, Mexico has nearly none whatsoever.

Caravans? Don’t you guys have any new material? What’s next? Hollywood blacklists?

Why do you hate dealing with facts? Is it that you have nothing, whatsoever to counter those facts?

Indicators of latest caravans headed to the border as WH faces backlash for not calling it a ‘disaster’
By ajayamola
March 16, 2021

It seems to me that you should be asking yourself, why would there NOT be huge caravans forming to cross into the United States. President Harris/Biden have laid out the welcome mat basically offering them US Citizenship if they can get into the US by any means.

And in the last 6 - 8 months the Feds under Trump made numerous successful raids on child traffickers interest US, liberating somewhere close to 100 young girls...

That had to hurt the Democrats' preference to have sex with kids, making pickings slim.

I guess this new Biden Open Border policy is in part helping Cartels bring in a fresh shipment from. MEXICO / South America. The news reports say Biden's policy has business booming again along the border...

Gee, why didn't they promote this work???? I didn't read anything about it. Or are you conflating the arrests of the coyotes with "sex traffickers".

I'm sorry, but FOX New has promoted so many of these false stories about massive caravans on the way that they have absolutely no credibility on the topic at all. Every chance they get FOX starts terrorizing the gullible with "caravan" stories.

What part of 100,000 illegals flooded across the border just in Fed don't you understand? Now shut the hell up Canada. Your country won't let these illegals in. Canada controls its borders.

Canada has no border patrol, and no fencing along our border. In fact, we have the longest I defended border in the world. We don’t have an illegal immigrant problem, because you can’t find work in Canada if you aren’t documented.

Your problem is you let Americans hire undocumented workers. Start throwing the employers in jail, and your problem is solved. You do NOTHING to employers. You don’t even charge them.

Canada fines you $10,000 for every illegal hired. If you submit withholding for non-existent SIN numbers, Rev Canada is going to ask for worker documentation and if you have none, $10,000 fine per employee.

If you have one illegal employee, Rev Canada will audit you looking for more. Employers don’t hire undocumented workers in Canada.

When our yard was overrun with raccoons, we threatened to evict our third floor tenant who was feeding them. Because they come back, with their families and their friends, when they find a steady food source. When the food was gone, we no longer had a problem.
Because nobody want to sneak into your shithole country.

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

While barring employment is effective, the true reason Canada does not have an immigration problem is that you do not have any borders with third world nations. That and the weather up there is not ideal for backpacking :p

The reason the US has immigration issues is the differential in quality of living with our southern neighbor. We have a lot of opportunity, Mexico has nearly none whatsoever.
That's all part of it, but I'd sure like to see us take a page from the Canadians about hiring illegals. And then enforce it as hard as they do getting our illegal lawncare workers and hotel maids deported without doing shit to the employer.

That's all part of it, but I'd sure like to see us take a page from the Canadians about hiring illegals. And then enforce it as hard as they do getting our illegal lawncare workers and hotel maids deported without doing shit to the employer.
Cant argue with that. Without proper enforcement of hiring illegal aliens, the government is not serious about enforcing immigration. It is why you are not going to actually see such legislation pass, they do not actually want to enforce immigration to begin with.

Cant argue with that. Without proper enforcement of hiring illegal aliens, the government is not serious about enforcing immigration. It is why you are not going to actually see such legislation pass, they do not actually want to enforce immigration to begin with.
That seems obvious. The way people are complaining about it is shooting themselves in the foot, though. Demonizing the illegals is preventing others from listening to them. It is a real problem, but these are human beings we're talking about.

Yes, the cartels will keep running drugs, but they will do that regardless. I don't recall we were running low on illegal drugs last year when immigration was low.

How are all these illegals getting here? Magic carpets?

Back in the early 20th Century, the Wright Brothers invented something called an "airplane". We get lots of people coming in through airports, and across the Canada/US border, and overstaying their visas. We've found boatloads of people just off-shore, so I'm assuming a good number come in on freighters from Asia.

Like the USA, we have a lot of foreign tourists, and foreign exchange students studying at our universities, and training at our hospitals. Most of your illegal immigration comes through your airports too, and through your ports of landing - on overseas freighters. That's why it's a waste of time and money to focus on the southern border.

Not only do illegals have a problem getting hired, they also cannot access any government assistance or programs without a valid Social Insurance Number. When they can't find work, and they can't get social assistance, it gets really hard for them to have a life here. You have to provide your SIN to rent an apartment, or get any kind of government ID - your birth certificate and your SIN card.

Once again, the USA is the ONLY first world country in the world, which allows illegals to come in, and their largest employers to hire them, unhindered. Why do you think that Republicans oppose immigration reform? The big corporate donors are profitting of illegal immigration, and Republicans refuse to prosecute them. You make those people citizens and suddenly Tyson Foods has to pay all of them minimum wage, and give them medical benefits.

Biden's 'Super Spreader Event' & Cartel Drug & Human / Child Trafficking 'Mixer' at the border is about to get a lot bigger.

The Border Patrol is already overwhelmed, the Barryy-Biden kiddie cages are filled to 100% capacity, and FEMA is on the way to provide assistance in handling the 'NON-CRISIS/EMERGENCY'...

The far left and other Dimm's (there are no Dimm moderates anymore), and Joe planned the balkinization of America this way!

So we shouldn't

That seems obvious. The way people are complaining about it is shooting themselves in the foot, though. Demonizing the illegals is preventing others from listening to them. It is a real problem, but these are human beings we're talking about.

Yes, the cartels will keep running drugs, but they will do that regardless. I don't recall we were running low on illegal drugs last year when immigration was low.
So we shouldn't partially blame the illegals, Felons, coyotes, and Cartels coming across the border while engaging in drug, human, and child trafficking?

That's like saying we can't blame thieves who vlimb into our houses through the windows to steam, ea c h one with sad stories, too, I'm sure.

And do snowflakes really think Democrat petitions are opening our borders to all of that for the benefit of the poor kids?

The policies they have initiated is intended for their own benefit - future voters...but they encourage poor families to pay cartels to smuggle their children into the US, during which many children are raped, murdered, used to smuggle drugs, or forced into child sex trafficking .

Democrats are facilitating this while endangering American lives and our national security.

So we shouldn't

So we shouldn't partially blame the illegals, Felons, coyotes, and Cartels coming across the border while engaging in drug, human, and child trafficking?

That's like saying we can't blame thieves who vlimb into our houses through the windows to steam, ea c h one with sad stories, too, I'm sure.

And do snowflakes really think Democrat petitions are opening our borders to all of that for the benefit of the poor kids?

The policies they have initiated is intended for their own benefit - future voters...but they encourage poor families to pay cartels to smuggle their children into the US, during which many children are raped, murdered, used to smuggle drugs, or forced into child sex trafficking .

Democrats are facilitating this while endangering American lives and our national security.
How's your foot?

Noah’s ark is your words

everything else is confirmed in the link

This isn’t the first time that Fox News has promoted this bullshit about caravans on the way. It’s time that Fox News lost their broadcast license over this lying bullshit

Forum List

Back