WH denouces Rodman's trip to N Korea

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
White House denounces Dennis Rodman?s trip to North Korea

rodman-and-eun.jpg

“Instead of spending money on celebrity sporting events to entertain the elites of that country, the North Korean regime should focus on the well-being of its own people, who have been starved, imprisoned and denied their human rights,” Carney said.

WTF is wrong with froot loop Rodman that he would think Kim Jong-Eun is just one of the guys? He's as far in over his head about North Korea as $arah was.

uh-oh ... Is Rodman gonna be the next fux "commentator/pundit"?

Wouldn't surprise me.

rodman-and-eun.jpg

“Instead of spending money on celebrity sporting events to entertain the elites of that country, the North Korean regime should focus on the well-being of its own people, who have been starved, imprisoned and denied their human rights,” Carney said.

WTF is wrong with froot loop Rodman that he would think Kim Jong-Eun is just one of the guys? He's as far in over his head about North Korea as $arah was.

Wouldn't surprise me.
North Korea's bloviated claim that their nuclear weapons can reach the US may not be true but it does show where their heart is.

You got that right. WTF is up with Rodman??

So it's ok for American Presidents to golf with Tiger Woods or receive actors and athletes at the White House for photo-ops but not for Kim Jong Un?

So it's ok for American Presidents to golf with Tiger Woods or receive actors and athletes at the White House for photo-ops but not for Kim Jong Un?

Kim Jong Un can receive whoever he wants. WTF is up with Rodman though? Doesn't he realize Kim Jong Un wants to blow up America? Guess Rodman doesn't give a shit about that.

Carney called it a publicity stunt. The left wing used the word "denounce". I'm sure Rodman had to get permission from the Obama administration to visit NK. What the hell did he think would happen?

Kim Jong Un can receive whoever he wants. WTF is up with Rodman though? Doesn't he realize Kim Jong Un wants to blow up America? Guess Rodman doesn't give a shit about that.

Would it surprise you to find that Dennis Rodman wasn't up to date on international relations? I think Rodman's point, regardless of his level of understanding, is that diplomacy is preferable to the current approach to North Korea, which is not incorrect.

rodman-and-eun.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me.
Rodman is a liberal what do you expect?

Rodman is just another Obama fan. What do you guys expect from a lefty B-Ball player??

You were glad to have his vote and his support during 2 elections though. Now he's making you look bad and you throw him under the bus!

Gotta love the lefties!

rodman-and-eun.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me.

How do you know? Because you are pulling the race card because he's black so that automatically makes him a lib? :cuckoo:

Would it surprise you to find that Dennis Rodman wasn't up to date on international relations? I think Rodman's point, regardless of his level of understanding, is that diplomacy is preferable to the current approach to North Korea, which is not incorrect.

I think Rodman's point is that he is a whore who will do anything for a few bucks.

Doesn't strike me as much of a "denouncement." And why single out Rodman? Because he opened his pie-hole and dared to say something? The Globetrotters were there as well, why nothing denouncing their trip?

rodman-and-eun.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me.

How do you know? Because you are pulling the race card because he's black so that automatically makes him a lib? :cuckoo:

when he lived here in OC he was a Democrat.....if that is any help....

Awww. That maniacal little midget looks happy for once. Wonder how he really felt sitting next to somebody wearing a USA ball cap? And the look on the woman's face in the background is priceless. She doesn't seem to know what or who she is looking at.

Forum List

Back