WH Spokesperson Backpedals on Whether Clinton is Target of Email Investigation

LOL, "Report: Obama Signals to Donors That It's Time to Rally Behind Clinton." Report: Obama Signals To Donors That It's Time To Rally Behind Clinton

Yeah, donors throw away millions for nothing. I don't think so.
That is because Obamas State dept has been found responsible for Clintons private server, because they knew about it, did not approve it, but let her use it anyway. Shit Hillary might be bunkmates with Obama in the long run. Imagine that Hillary with no access to Humas thingy

LOL, "Report: Obama Signals to Donors That It's Time to Rally Behind Clinton." Report: Obama Signals To Donors That It's Time To Rally Behind Clinton

That is because Obamas State dept has been found responsible for Clintons private server, because they knew about it, did not approve it, but let her use it anyway. Shit Hillary might be bunkmates with Obama in the long run. Imagine that Hillary with no access to Humas thingy

It wasn't illegal until almost three years after she left government, No one is going to jail, never was anyone going to jail, but good try.

It wasn't illegal until almost three years after she left government, No one is going to jail, never was anyone going to jail, but good try.
The server was requested and rejected by the NSA. Furthermore all the laws that made it illegal were not enacted until three years after she left government, they were all in place before she enabled the server. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information Read that turd

Forum List

Back