What a friggin coincidence:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

palestinien-jordanie.jpg

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
Jordan gave up control over the west bank?

By the end of the Six-Day War, the formerly Jordanian-controlled West Bank with its one million Palestinian population had come under Israeli military occupation.
Jordanian occupation of the West Bank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Duh...Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years from 1948 to 1967, and lost it when they were defeated in 1967.

Further proof of the Palestinian myth. For 20 years during the Jordanian occupation, there was no mention of this mythical Palestine from any Arab. Then when the Jordanians were defeated out comes this mythical Palestinian identity. That's what the person quoted is trying to say.

What a friggin coincidence.

Last edited:
Why is it that you're a Moooslem donkey posting irrelevant crap. For 20 years nobody called themselves "Palestinians" when they were under Jordanian occupation, nor did they request that Jordan allow this mythical Palestine to be created in the West Bank. It was Jordanian territory, period. Then suddenly after the Jordanians, Egyptians, Iraqis, Syrians, etc. got their butts kicked in 1967, the Arabs suddenly started braying about this mythical Palestinian identity.

Keep braying, olagh heyvoun. Ridam be Islam. :lmao:

fanger, et al,

This is one of those observations that I just don't understand.

By the end of the Six-Day War, the formerly Jordanian-controlled West Bank with its one million Palestinian population had come under Israeli military occupation.
(COMMENT)

It is true, at the end of the "Six-Day War" --- Israel was in control of the West Bank. But Israel did not invade Palestinian Territory. The elections for the new April 1950 Jordanian Parliament --- in which the Palestinian Arabs of the West Bank were equally represented --- was convened and established. By the end of the month, the Parliament unanimously approved a motion to annex the West Bank, constitutionally expanding the territorial sovereignty of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. It is known as the Unification of the two Banks.

The West Bank was Israeli Occupied Sovereign Jordanian Territory. The West Bank was Annexed, with Palestinian approval, in April 1950; exercising Arab Palestinian self-determination. And it is very important to note that Jordan did not disengage and relinquish sovereignty of the West Bank until 31 July 1988.

There is an important timeline here.
  • 1949 Jordan Captures the West Bank and begins Occupation.
  • 11 April 1950 West Bank Annexed by Jordan.
  • June 1967, West Bank captured by Israel.
  • July 1988, Jordan announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank. (No force used by Israel!)
(QUESTION)
  • On 1 August 1988, which country has Sovereign control of the West Bank?
    • Not Jordan, since Jordan severed of all administrative and legal ties to the West Bank.
    • Not the Palestinians, since the PLO (sole representative of the Palestinians) had no control and had not yet declared Independence.
Hummmm! This is just one of those little dilemmas that are hanging loose out there - waiting for Israel to make a decision.

Most Respectfully,
R

What a friggin coincidence!

The flag of Jordan, officially adopted on 18 April 1928, is based on the flag of the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The flag consists of horizontal black, white, and green bands that are connected by a red chevron.

stock-footage-creased-textured-jordan-flag-in-slow-motion-with-visible-wrinkles-and-seams.jpg

The Palestinian flag (Arabic: علم فلسطين‎) is based on the Flag of the Arab Revolt, and is used to represent the Palestinian people.

shutterstock_159042647.jpg

Jordan renounced any claim to the WB and gave it to Israel.
And thats why someone can go to bed a Jordanian, and wake up as a Palestinian,
Much like the Russian who went to bed and woke up an American

Except, there was never such a thing as a Palestinian.

Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

this coin never existed

how could that be if as you say Palestine never existed?

British mandate of Palestine, you ignorant moron.

For 700 years when it was under Ottoman control, they called it Southern Syria.

El-Imperio-Otomano-1299-1699-11773.jpg

Last edited:
Roudy, et al,

This is another one of those Palestinian dilemmas!!!

The flag of Jordan, officially adopted on 18 April 1928, is based on the flag of the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The flag consists of horizontal black, white, and green bands that are connected by a red chevron.

The Palestinian flag (Arabic: علم فلسطين‎) is based on the Flag of the Arab Revolt, and is used to represent the Palestinian people.
(COMMENT)

The reason the Jordanian Flag was adopted is because the Emir of Jordan, made sovereign, was the son of the King of the Hejaz and a member of the Hashemite Royal Family. What is strange is that the Palestinians were not part of the Arab Revolt in support of the Allies.

Palestinians like Hajj Amin al-Husseini, --- [who was the first President of the All Palestine Government, was a Combat Arms Officer (Artillery) in the Ottoman Army] --- and ---[Ahmed Hilmi Pasha, first Prime Minister of the All Palestine Government, was a General in the Ottoman army] --- were not on the side of the allies in either World War.

Most Respectfully,
R

It doesnt say "British mandate of Palestine" you ignorant moron, it says Palestine, go back to Iraq

After the British took over the collapsed Ottoman Empire in early 1900's, they named the region the Mandate of Palestine. It was British territory. How about you shut the fuck up?

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Palestine-Mandate-Ensign-1927-1948.svg

Roudy, et al,

This is another one of those Palestinian dilemmas!!!

(COMMENT)

The reason the Jordanian Flag was adopted is because the Emir of Jordan, made sovereign, was the son of the King of the Hejaz and a member of the Hashemite Royal Family. What is strange is that the Palestinians were not part of the Arab Revolt in support of the Allies.

Palestinians like Hajj Amin al-Husseini, --- [who was the first President of the All Palestine Government, was a Combat Arms Officer (Artillery) in the Ottoman Army] --- and ---[Ahmed Hilmi Pasha, first Prime Minister of the All Palestine Government, was a General in the Ottoman army] --- were not on the side of the allies in either World War.

Most Respectfully,
R

They are full of dilemmas. The Palestinian identity was created as an excuse to continue the struggle for the destruction of the state of of Israel, not the preservation or return of this mythical invented identity.

Forum List

Back