What a great example of $98,000 Federal taxes used to store CRAP! Really!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM) recently paid $98,670 for the purchase and installation of an outhouse at the Swede Park Trail Head in Alaska. -
Open for Business: Gov't to Erect $98,670 Outhouse | CNS News

$Federalcrapper.jpg

all you defenders of Obamacare, EPA, etc... literally you are truly showing how you have shit for brains!
I mean you idiots still think Obama's administration IS going to have Affordable Care if they spend $100k for crap??
What a great illustration idiocy!

But but Nancy says "there are no more cuts to make"!

Disgusting

Yup. The same Govt that spend 40 grand for a hammer.

Anyone still think the ACA is gonna be cheaper and better??

I mean really. It was the Govt, the Dems to be exact, who wrote the bill.

100,000 bucks for maybe 200 bucks worth of material at Lowes and a weekend of work.

I am in the wrong line of work. I have got to become a federal construction contractor.

I'm sure that the Representatives of Red State Alaska demanded it

Can't expect Sarah Palin to pee in the woods can we?

The Federal Bureau of Land Management (BLM) recently paid $98,670 for the purchase and installation of an outhouse at the Swede Park Trail Head in Alaska. -

View attachment 27748

That's a clear example govt paying too much for services. The same goes with Military contractors. I don't know what the OP is trying to make of this tho

You put things out for contract and award to the lowest bidder. I am not familiar with that area of Alaska, but building in remote locations can get expensive. Labor rates in Alaska are high as are materiel costs and logistics. I'd have to compare to similar constructions in that area

View attachment 27748

That's a clear example govt paying too much for services. The same goes with Military contractors. I don't know what the OP is trying to make of this tho

You put things out for contract and award to the lowest bidder. I am not familiar with that area of Alaska, but building in remote locations can get expensive. Labor rates in Alaska are high as are materiel costs and logistics. I'd have to compare to similar constructions in that area

Well that would be the smart way of doing it then you can have something to compare it too. The OP just wants to expel tears not knowing why

Forum List

Back