Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Biden in a press conference day is heard on a hot mike saying:

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!
I think the comment shows Biden's intelligence. He is saying that inflation is a huge liability in the mid-terms.
I am not a huge Biden fan, but he speaks the truth with the hot mic.
I say the OP is also a stupid son of a bitch for criticizing Biden for speaking the truth.

I think the comment shows Biden's intelligence. He is saying that inflation is a huge liability in the mid-terms.
I am not a huge Biden fan, but he speaks the truth with the hot mic.
I say the OP is also a stupid son of a bitch for criticizing Biden for speaking the truth.

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the giggle and guffaw.

Lost in all of this is that Trump had ample provocation to take it to the so-called press corps, which had carried the lying water of Russiagate for fascists embedded all throughout US federal system, particularly in the Orwellian named "national security council."

Biden, a textbook psychopath, has absolutely none, the press he attacks, including Fox News, are directly responsible for Biden getting successfully cheated into office!

They have not attacked the psychopathic Biden, he is attacking them however, not for their lies or utterly fraudulent narratives as Trump did, for their fake news, but rather he attacks them, viciously, for just asking him any questions at all! o_O

He will be yelling at clouds next.
wslr8.jpg

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!
And he's not incorrect. As far as the decorum, what did you expect? That's the price this country paid for letting a carnival barking fraud near the White House. If you are going to give, you should expect to get. Personally, I think Doocy is a moron. The fact that he got hot miked...must piss him off to no end. :)

stupidity! A hot mike!
BRANDON THE UNITER!!!

Forum List

Back