Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Once you see him say it (in another SOB thread) it's even funnier. Off the hook entertainment value.

Biden in a press conference day is heard on a hot mike saying:

‘What a Stupid Son of a B*tch’: Biden Caught on Hot Mic Appearing to Slam Peter Doocy of Fox News​

How brilliant! This is probably one more arrow coming at Biden that shows his true spirit, competency and let's face it...
stupidity! A hot mike!

He is not wrong.

I think the comment shows Biden's intelligence. He is saying that inflation is a huge liability in the mid-terms.
I am not a huge Biden fan, but he speaks the truth with the hot mic.
I say the OP is also a stupid son of a bitch for criticizing Biden for speaking the truth.
This was the question Doocy asked..."“Do you think inflation is a political liability?” Doocy asked Biden as the press was ushered out of an event in the White House East Room.

So let's look at the facts that Biden doesn't seem to comprehend.
Four ways inflation is a political problem for Biden
U.S. inflation roared last year to its highest level in 40 years, spurred on by busted supply chains and hunger for consumer goods and construction materials. It also created a severe political problem for President Biden just as his party is headed for its first test under him with voters in this year’s midterm elections. By now, most of you have heard this.

Biden has been in government so long that he thinks his job is to go from one shakedown to the next. Government is like an Easter egg hunt to him. He has no idea that he's supposed to be working for the American people. If he wasn't such an asshole, he could have learned a lot from Trump.

I don't get why everyone is getting so offended and butt-hurt by this. I remember Trump cussing like a sailor in some press conferences. It's no big whoop, and honestly, I find it hilarious. He's such an idiot.

Mediocre would be a good way to put it even if he was on control of all his facilities.
giphy.gif
He was mediocre in his prime, and it’s been downhill since then.

Let's just face it.
Joey is just an old fashioned PRICK in every true sense of the word.
And he gets an infinite 10%!!

Forum List

Back