What a surprise, another progressive Democrat pedophile.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Hit the music, it's most suiting given this moment in leftist Democrat history.

[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=_qPnTyrvAv0"]https://youtube.com/watch?v=_qPnTyrvAv0[/ame]

Bryan Singer, a well known producer for his X-Men series and more, and is openly gay, a Democrat and a major Democrat donor is also a child rapist. He must be good friends with child rapist senator Bob Menendez, another Democrat. Isn't it interesting, the left-wing propaganda machine also known as the main stream media can't cover stories quick enough about abuse in the churches , yet is completely silent when it comes to bastions of progressivism in Hollywood and education in cases of child sex abuse.

Onswipe

emmerichparty1.jpg

And sorry, no photos of the after-after party (which generally has a clothing-optional policy), nor do we have pictures from what happened when Roland and Bryan (pictured, Page 3) took a few select young men into the house for private casting sessions.

Los Angeles? A-Gays Gather at Roland Emmerich + Bryan Singer?s Post-Pride Party / Queerty

Corey Feldman has told the truth time and time again. It appears though no one has cared enough to listen.

I don't think pedophiles belong to a single party. Acting as though they do is just dishonest.

As far as I know, conservatives do not embrace pedophiles. Herein lies the difference.
Unless those Conservatives are Conservative Roman Catholic Bishops.

Just pull out the link that verifies that RC fudge packer Bishops vote conservative and I might care

:lol:

Preference though is everything n'est pas? Ever wonder why choirs were always made up of young boys?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
As a liberal I do not embrace pedophilia, pedopiles, molestation of children or any acts which pervert a child.
This kid was 17, what was he doing at a gay party?

Last edited:
As far as I know, conservatives do not embrace pedophiles. Herein lies the difference.
Unless those Conservatives are Conservative Roman Catholic Bishops.

Just pull out the link that verifies that RC fudge packer Bishops vote conservative and I might care

:lol:

Preference though is everything n'est pas? Ever wonder why choirs were always made up of young boys?

The act of castrato was outlawed

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

Log Cabin Republicans

Log Cabin Republicans is the nation’s largest Republican organization dedicated to representing gay and lesbian conservatives and allies. For more than 30 years, we have promoted the fight for equality through our state and local chapters, our full-time office in Washington, DC, and our federal and state political action committees.

Log Cabin Republicans

as well they should. but that isn't what we are talking about now is it?

As a liberal I do not embrace pedophilia, pedopiles, molestation of children or any acts which pervert a child.

14 years old.

Rector Collins has more than a history in this mess that is going to come out.

14 years old.

Rector Collins has more than a history in this mess that is going to come out.

Does not look good for him, but then again why did this person wait 15 years to charge forcible sodomy??
I could have sworn the article stated that he was 33 and the incident happened in 1999, that would make him 17-18....

again, being at a homosexual party is not a good thing to do if you don't want sexual advances and your not gay. I am guessing this kid was or is gay...

Last edited:
I don't think pedophiles belong to a single party. Acting as though they do is just dishonest.

Please explain to us about all the moderates and liberals who embrace pedophiles. Where do people like you come up with this shit? Because I support gay rights, I think it's okay for pedophiles to rape little kids. Okay!!! Seriously, you're an idiot.

Please explain to us about all the moderates and liberals who embrace pedophiles. Where do people like you come up with this shit? Because I support gay rights, I think it's okay for pedophiles to rape little kids. Okay!!! Seriously, you're an idiot.
You think it's okay for pedophiles to rape little kids, auditor?

Rape is a terrible crime of unchecked control freak behavior, often to the point of the victim's death and serial rape/killer behavior.

"Understanding" of rape leads to the promotion of more of it in society. It has untold consequences that never surface in a liberal newspaper, I guarantee it. :(

I hope you didn't really mean what you said. What you said is doublespeak for politicians to send a message to pedophiles that their cases will never see the light of day in court before an election, so they will get more votes. :(

I think pedophilia should carry a death sentence, I really do. Pedophiles who are merely jailed until a liberal judge sets them free simply learn to be more discreet if not ubiquitously surreptitious, may never get caught again with an undertow of misery in their wake, and you can take that one to the bank for withdrawal.

Ooh woow, conservative hypocrisy. If a Democrat rapes a child, all Democrats are immediately child rapers. Sad.

This is about to blow Hollywood wide open.

Don't hold your breath - the Gays are the most powerful lobbying force in the entertainment Industry. Along with their Socio-Fascist Liberal Brethren They control who goes on the air, and the content of fiction and fantasy entertainment, as well as the so-called "News" Media,..... actually .... I guess the Liberal-Progressive News Media should be considered "fiction and fantasy entertainment" also.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back