What all leftists are. Strong anti cop negro woman JoAnn calls cop of Lyft driver for canceling her ride.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination."

Thomas Sowell

What all leftists are folks. No exceptions. They will be the very first to yell for the cops. Wait until the marxists they voted for and chanted who they truly think are kind hearted robin hood types seize their homes and starve them in mass numbers.

Heard of the term wailing and gnashing of teeth?

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination."

Thomas Sowell

What all leftists are folks. No exceptions. They will be the very first to yell for the cops. Wait until the marxists they voted for and chanted who they truly think are kind hearted robin hood types seize their homes and starve them in mass numbers.

:itsok:

1605538686084.png

Thomas Sowell

:itsok:

Can always tell who the white trust fund leftists are who have no idea what paying bills means.

Last edited:
Look at that:

GettyImages-1227674743.jpg

Is that something you want making political decisions affecting your life? Look again..... at the stupid in those rodent eyes. I wouldn't let that animal clean the shitter in my pool house much less pretend to govern my community. God was extremely cruel to that beast..... but that's not my problem.

Look at that:

Is that something you want making political decisions affecting your life? Look again..... at the stupid in those rodent eyes. I wouldn't let that animal clean the shitter in my pool house much less pretend to govern my community. God was extremely cruel to that beast..... but that's not my problem.
There are people in political positions who would be in Mental Hospitals if they were still mandated.

Look at that:

DegeneratesWontCrucify.jpg

Look at that:

View attachment 417164

Oh man, thats awesome!

Look at that:

There are people in political positions who would be in Mental Hospitals if they were still mandated.
I'm live and let live - 100%. Many things will happen to this 'politician' in the future, both good and bad.

But I don't want ANY of those things to involve me. Not one.

Look at that:

Obviously she's both a crack head and a meth-head. Those gaunt features and that haggard face sure as hell ain't from eating Jenny Craig.

There are white people out there. Some drive trucks. It's terrifying.
It's an Australian road train in Alaska. They haul double or triple, and grossly exceed the speed limit on icy and snowy roads. They have buddies to haul them out of the ditch as a professional courtesy; not so for the passenger cars, SUVs, and pickups they run off the road. Professional snowplows leave super-slick glare ice in place of moderately slippery snow. No parking, subject to tow even with permission to park.

Forum List

Back