What are Kamala's Actual Policies?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I watched Kamala's interview on CNN last night, but I was unable to detect any new policies other than a $25,000 tax credit for first time home purchases.* Otherwise, her "new way forward" seems to be a continuation of Biden Administration policies. Did I miss something?

*This seems to be a "feel good" idea that will increase housing prices and encourage predatory lending practices.

I watched Kamala's interview on CNN last night, but I was unable to detect any new policies other than a $25,000 tax credit for first time home purchases.* Otherwise, her "new way forward" seems to be a continuation of Biden Administration policies. Did I miss something?

*This seems to be a "feel good" idea that will increase the price of homes and encourage predatory lending practices.
She does not to do anything, she has the media shilling for her and CCP Tim. Its all joy and vibes nothing more. And they may get away with it.

The 'Lies and Feelz' campaign seems to be duping their followers, so why should they change? The strategy is clearly that there are enough non-thinking emotional voters to put Kamala over the top. We'll see if it works.

*This seems to be a "feel good" idea that will increase housing prices and encourage predatory lending practices.
Continue Biden's policies like jobs every month, inflation going down, infrastructure, social security, medicare, labor, wages, unions, finish the border deal Trump stopped, stock market doing well, interest rates coming down.

Do I have to continue cut and pasting this?

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

You blame Kamala for things you should be blaming Trump for. And what else did Bill say about this?

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Driving government-funded incentives to buy houses with "free money" will only inject more printed money into the economy and the demand will continue to increase the valuation of homes. What's interesting is it's just a tax credit, which means want-to-be first home owners still have to raise the capital for their down payment.

The 'Lies and Feelz' campaign seems to be duping their followers, so why should they change? The strategy is clearly that there are enough non-thinking emotional voters to put Kamala over the top. We'll see if it works.
I remember when Trump ran in 2016 he said a bunch of lies. Or what turned out to be lies. Or when he found out he would not be able to deliver, try and lie about it. And just keep lying. And don't be embarrassed when caught lying. Pretty sure that's a sign of being a sociopath or psycho.

Trump said he would raise taxes on people like himself. That was a lie. But it made moderates like me consider voting for him. He certainly was the best out of all the Republicans. He even admitted Bush lied us into Iraq. How refreshing.

Continue Biden's policies like jobs every month, inflation going down, infrastructure, social security, medicare, labor, wages, unions, finish the border deal Trump stopped, stock market doing well, interest rates coming down.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

You blame Kamala for things you should be blaming Trump for. And what else did Bill say about this?

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
Trump cautioned about overreacting to Covid.
The nation overreacted.
In hindsight the experts now say that we overreacted.
Early on it was clear that seniors with "comorbidities" were at greatest risk.
So, the entire nation was treated as if we all had comorbidities.

why would you ask such a racist question??

Trump cautioned about overreacting to Covid.
The nation overreacted.
In hindsight the experts now say that we overreacted.
No they don't say we over reacted. Because in the beginning it's better to be safe than sorry. And sorry but Herman Cain died going to a superspreader rally. That's under reacting.

And God damn it, I want to know if a deadly virus is coming. I'll decide how to react.

This is why Biden just up and ran out of Afghanistan. He didn't want everyone over reacting. In hindsight maybe Trump shouldn't have set an arbitrary withdraw date assuming he'd still be president.

But hey, I like your spin on it. My spin is Trump didn't want covid ruining his economy. Well it did. And I don't think we over reacted. I think Republicans under reacted. They spread the virus, died, and then you want to blame Biden for Republican idiots who died? I fucking CELEBRATED every time I heard it happened. Thin the herd of rotten assholes

In the last three months, five conservative talk show hosts have died from COVID​

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

By Kevin Cullen Globe Staff,Updated October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

You under reacted dummy. You forget?

Tax credit my arse, that is going to be foisted among people already paying a mortgage, what a mewling quim she is

No they don't say we over reacted. Because in the beginning it's better to be safe than sorry. And sorry but Herman Cain died going to a superspreader rally. That's under reacting.

And God damn it, I want to know if a deadly virus is coming. I'll decide how to react.

This is why Biden just up and ran out of Afghanistan. He didn't want everyone over reacting. In hindsight maybe Trump shouldn't have set an arbitrary withdraw date assuming he'd still be president.

But hey, I like your spin on it. My spin is Trump didn't want covid ruining his economy. Well it did. And I don't think we over reacted. I think Republicans under reacted. They spread the virus, died, and then you want to blame Biden for Republican idiots who died? I fucking CELEBRATED every time I heard it happened. Thin the herd of rotten assholes

In the last three months, five conservative talk show hosts have died from COVID​

Over the last few months, no less than five conservative radio talk show hosts who urged their audiences to avoid vaccines for COVID-19 have died from the virus.​

By Kevin Cullen Globe Staff,Updated October 21, 2021, 5:27 p.m.

You under reacted dummy. You forget?
It is safe to say that everyone in the country was exposed to the virus regardless of protective measures. Why some succumbed to it and others did not remains a mystery. Imo, it was the healthier people that were able to fight it off. There might be a lesson there.

You are a complete stooge, you are a paid hack, and over paid because it's obvious!

Forum List

Back