What are some of your favorite songs by the rock band, Cheap Trick?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
My favorites are - 1) Surrender 2) Ain't That A Shame 3) California Man 4) Stop This Game, and 5) I Want You To Want Me (live version)

Surrender is just about the best power pop song ever.

I was in a bar a couple of times where they hung out before they were famous. I lived in Madison at the time and they would come up to play in Madison.

Bun E Carlos stole all these drum licks, and he admits it...

Because I am a lucid dreamer...True story...Though my lucid dreams aren't this paranoid.

My favorites are - 1) Surrender 2) Ain't That A Shame 3) California Man 4) Stop This Game, and 5) I Want You To Want Me (live version)
Nothing but the hits with you.
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing but the hits with you.
LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!
And NOTHING but SHIT from you, Little Dumbfuck Billy...................

I couldn't name a single song of theirs, don't own a single recording, but I go see them if they're playing anywhere in Vegas when I'm there; they're one of the best live bands in the business and put on great shows.

So, have you ever even heard of cheap trick? I bet they are 40 rears before your time.
Hardly. I was never a big fan, but I am a big fan of Rick Nielsen's guitar playing. He is an absolute monster. I saw them in Boston a few years ago in a show with Heart and Joan Jett. After all these years they still sounded great. Robin Zander's voice was amazing.
The first time I saw them they opened for Kiss on their 'Love Gun' tour.

We forget this classic??
Mother told me yes she told me I'd meet girls like you. She also told me to stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch.......................LOL

Forum List

Back