Zone1 What are We Doing to White People?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
It's about 17 minutes......Turned out to be well worth the watch......If you can stand the leftists in it.

He's a critical thinker, and likely will be canceled soon.

What this kid says needs to be said, and whites need to not back down nary a bit when saying it. In fact I'd not even bother explaining myself.....It shows weakness.

When do I get my reparations? ;)

I'm a white person, a man in fact ... I've received all benefits, all privleges and all honors this society can give ... no exceptions, no reservations ... is this only because I'm a white man? ...

Is there even a derogatory word for a Dutchman in English? ...

I think we should judge on the content of our character, not the color of our skin ... non-whites are just as honest as whites ... and our social benefits should honor honesty first ... God hates LIARS ... no matter the skin color ...

I'm a white person, a man in fact ... I've received all benefits, all privleges and all honors this society can give ... no exceptions, no reservations ... is this only because I'm a white man? ...

I think we should judge on the content of our character, not the color of our skin ... non-whites are just as honest as whites ... and our social benefits should honor honesty first ... God hates LIARS ... no matter the skin color ...
I too have had no problems with being white....

Tuliphead. ;)

Then there's the "dutch discount".

When you ask for a verbal quote and then shortly thereafter ask for the quote in writing and, upon receiving, the quote ends up being much higher than the quote you were told initially. Often times a friend (usually a well meaning dutchman) knows the quoter and speaks to him on your behalf prior to the written quote thinking he can get you a discount, instead you get screwed.

It's about 17 minutes......Turned out to be well worth the watch......If you can stand the leftists in it.

He's a critical thinker, and likely will be canceled soon.

What this kid says needs to be said, and whites need to not back down nary a bit when saying it. In fact I'd not even bother explaining myself.....It shows weakness.

When do I get my reparations? ;)

I saw this video a week or two ago. The kid is spot on.

Tuliphead. ;)

Then there's the "dutch discount".

When you ask for a verbal quote and then shortly thereafter ask for the quote in writing and, upon receiving, the quote ends up being much higher than the quote you were told initially. Often times a friend (usually a well meaning dutchman) knows the quoter and speaks to him on your behalf prior to the written quote thinking he can get you a discount, instead you get screwed.

Never heard of those ... the closest would be "blockhead" ... though this is usually used for the lower Rhine River valley generally ... Dutch are called "Kartoffel" in German, translates to "potato" ... fucking ouch, I deserve reparations ...

Forum List

Back