What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

Girlie drink....when my wife and I went on a cruise in January...we went to St.Martin....they have this manufacturer of flavored rums called "Mama DouDou".

So tonight? I am drinking Guavaberry Coladas....pretty tasty stuff, but not my typical fare....I'm a beer guy...just don't have any at the.moment...also like Gin and Tonics...but alas, no tonic water....or lime...so guess it's a girlie drink or two on my night off.

Is it a hoppy beer or malty? I am a hophead.

Malty :thup:

No likey hops. IPAs make me hurl. (no offense LOL)

None taken...I have a lot of buddies that go for porters and stouter...and I can't stomach those. I do like a good pilsner though...like Pilsner Urquell out of the Czech Republic...Paulaner is real good too.

Is it a hoppy beer or malty? I am a hophead.

Malty :thup:

No likey hops. IPAs make me hurl. (no offense LOL)

None taken...I have a lot of buddies that go for porters and stouter...and I can't stomach those. I do like a good pilsner though...like Pilsner Urquell out of the Czech Republic...Paulaner is real good too.

The beauty of it is, there's a beer for everybody. :thup:

Pilsner Urquell is one of my faves. It's very similar to the Czech Budweiser (aka Budvar).
English ales are a fave. I especially like the Fuller's line out of the UK. Their ESB is tops.

However, I am now drinking an IPA with one more to go. Hell it's the only beer left in the house LOL.

P.S. - You won't find that Budvar outside of Europe. It's a contractual agreement between In-Bev and the Czech brewers. (Copyright/patent bullshit)
My brother used to travel to Germany, and would squirrel out a few bottles for me. :D

Forum List

Back