What are you listening to?

The song where I first dug the Blues --- literally while standing on Highway 61 in Mississippi in 1961

Using the identical arrangement to the original by Chuck Willis in 1953 except for the bad edit.
Elvis gave it more feeling.

The song where I first dug the Blues --- literally while standing on Highway 61 in Mississippi in 1961

Using the identical arrangement to the original by Chuck Willis in 1953 except for the bad edit.

Hi Pogo,
I never really understood or liked Elvis music, but this is really good, especially after listening to the 53 original you mentioned.

Hi Pogo,
I never really understood or liked Elvis music, but this is really good, especially after listening to the 53 original you mentioned.

Elvis had a natural, deep funk in his voice, provided it was paired with the right type of music. This was definitely the right type of music.

Forum List

Back