What are you thinking right now....? GO!

Yeah... like every other guy on here....
Shit! What was that about? Every other guy.... Pfft...
She just ditched you...............:disbelief:

so eagle..... ;)
so..........Bonzi.........it changes the game not one bit..............men like tits and ass...........women like tight fitting jeans to show that ass off and shirts that let the titties show...................

Then they go..........he was looking at my titties................WELL DUH.........of course we are..................

My wife used to wear Daisy Duke style shorts.............then she'd come home.....I don't understand why men follow me in the store..................

WELL DUH................and I'd say reserve those Daisy Dukes for me.

Just saying.

It sucks when you body says sleep, but your brain says nooooo, let's think about stuff! All kinds of stuff! Grrrrr. I was up until after 2 a.m. last night and I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
When you wake up during night sleep and cannot go back to sleep or cannot fall asleep when going to bed get up and do something else, then try it again... If you toss back and forth it is worse...

It sucks when you body says sleep, but your brain says nooooo, let's think about stuff! All kinds of stuff! Grrrrr. I was up until after 2 a.m. last night and I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
When you wake up during night sleep and cannot go back to sleep or cannot fall asleep when going to bed get up and do something else, then try it again... If you toss back and forth it is worse...

I've been pulling a lot of graveyard shifts, so that's why. My body AND mind are still not accustomed. I don't feel tired at all when I'm at work though. When I'm done with work, I have a hard time unwinding actually.

I've been pulling a lot of graveyard shifts, so that's why. My body AND mind are still not accustomed. I don't feel tired at all when I'm at work though. When I'm done with work, I have a hard time unwinding actually.
There is a remedy..................

:eusa_whistle:

If I was with a guy and he told me he wanted to "see" other women . . . I would pop in the eyeball with my tiny fists of fury! :D

all men want to see other women. If you think a guy will only want and lust after you for eternity you're nuts.
But I agree, he should not say it out loud to you!

so eagle..... ;)
so..........Bonzi.........it changes the game not one bit..............men like tits and ass...........women like tight fitting jeans to show that ass off and shirts that let the titties show...................

Then they go..........he was looking at my titties................WELL DUH.........of course we are..................

My wife used to wear Daisy Duke style shorts.............then she'd come home.....I don't understand why men follow me in the store..................

Just saying.

I have a friend who is very well endowed in the breastesses. :D She really does not like men looking at them. She even wears a T-shirt at the beach.

de4b87b0b530a6c84e258799fd7e9379.jpg

:party:

so eagle..... ;)

Just saying.

I have a friend who is very well endowed in the breastesses. :D She really does not like men looking at them. She even wears a T-shirt at the beach.
I would say when I go to the beach most are not like her then.............Bikini's all over the place...............She is an exception and there are more like her..............but far more who let it hang out. :boobies::beer:

Yeah... I don't know what's with women. Some with nice tits wear padded bras to avoid "head lights on" visibility....

If I was with a guy and he told me he wanted to "see" other women . . . I would pop in the eyeball with my tiny fists of fury! :D

all men want to see other women. If you think a guy will only want and lust after you for eternity you're nuts.
But I agree, he should not say it out loud to you!

I've dated guys who were not like that at all though. A lot of men do actually want to be in a relationship, even though they might like to look at other women. They aren't ALWAYS stupid. :D

Yeah... I don't know what's with women. Some with nice tits wear padded bras to avoid "head lights on" visibility....

She's sick of guys starting at her boobs all the time and not seeing the rest of her!

so eagle..... ;)

Just saying.

I would say when I go to the beach most are not like her then.............Bikini's all over the place...............She is an exception and there are more like her..............but far more who let it hang out. :boobies::beer:

I don't mind showing some skin, but then I don't have big boobs, so I don't have that "problem." I'm a small girl with small breasts that match the rest of my body. My friend has HUGE breasts. I mean humongous. She has all kinds of complaints.

She's sick of guys starting at her boobs all the time and not seeing the rest of her!
Maybe if she were more engaging she would discover that there are guys out there who appreciate a woman's brain also besides her tits and ass...

Forum List

Back