What uninformed Americans must be thinking right now (RE voting, etc)

Just all political fluff my friend. All that can be known for certain is that a president's active war is an election winner.

The only chance of fate being changed is in the fact that Biden has taken on a nuclear armed power that isn't going to consent to defeat.

What the majority of Americans are thinking about voting has nothing to do with the price of eggs or gas.
That nuclear armed enemy is not going to go nuclear to keep Ukraine, any more than it went nuclear to keep Afghanistan. Sure it would be nice to be able to invade a smaller weaker country to take it over, but he is not planning to die for the idea, just to use tactical nukes to achieve it.

I am terribly sorry you are suffering so much.

I have no trouble buying eggs, even by brown/free range ones and pay less than 4 bucks a dozen.

I do not rent.

Been on 3 vacations this year, one or two more to come.

Have no trouble driving across town or the state.

You need to quit whining about things and get out there and better your situation.
He needs to grab those bootstraps republicans are always talking about.

How do you know? Can you afford eggs. Is it hard to drive across town, due to gas prices? For all we know, he may live in some huge megalopolis city, like Los Angeles, in a state with the highest gas tax in the country. People relocate for better pay in relation to cost of living, all the time. I am doing alright, but would be a pauper if I lived in LA or some other high cost of living state or city.
He may also flip burgers for a living in a red state with a very low minimum wage.

How do you know? Can you afford eggs. Is it hard to drive across town, due to gas prices? For all we know, he may live in some huge megalopolis city, like Los Angeles, in a state with the highest gas tax in the country. People relocate for better pay in relation to cost of living, all the time. I am doing alright, but would be a pauper if I lived in LA or some other high cost of living state or city.
Average nation. Your deflection is noted

That nuclear armed enemy is not going to go nuclear to keep Ukraine, any more than it went nuclear to keep Afghanistan. Sure it would be nice to be able to invade a smaller weaker country to take it over, but he is not planning to die for the idea, just to use tactical nukes to achieve it.
It's not about keeping the Ukraine, nearly as much as defending Russia's borders against America's aggression. Russia made its decision when they decided to take on the fight.

Russia won't go down to defeat while they sit on the world's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. And perhaps a tactical advantage on the ability to deliver?

Mutually agreed upon limitations on the war haven't even been discarded yet. America will escalate slowly and deliberately, without bringing about an end to limitations.

He may also flip burgers for a living in a red state with a very low minimum wage.
Or, like I said, apply to the chicken plant in humboldt, as it pays much better than flipping burgers.

It's not about keeping the Ukraine, nearly as much as defending Russia's borders against America's aggression. Russia made its decision when they decided to take on the fight.

Russia won't go down to defeat while they sit on the world's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. And perhaps a tactical advantage on the ability to deliver?

Mutually agreed upon limitations on the war haven't even been discarded yet. America will escalate slowly and deliberately, without bringing about an end to limitations.
That is bullshit. We have never invaded Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine.

Forum List

Back