What are your favorite songs by Heart?

1598772840881.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

These Dreams...

Rockin' Heaven Down...

Mistral Wind...

My favorite Heart song is Ann's favorite Heart song.

Minstral Wind.

I started working with Heart over 30 years ago. They are the BEST.

I would walk over burning broken glass for Ann and Nancy.

Wow what a voice Ann Wilson had.

Magic Man, Dog and Butterfly, Even it Out, Dreamboat Annie, Barracuda.

Had?

She is alive and well still making music. If the virus had not shutdown live performances she would have been on the road this summer with the band.

Had?

She is alive and well still making music. If the virus had not shutdown live performances she would have been on the road this summer with the band.
Her voice has held up better than most and she still sings well for sure. But there is no comparison to the power and range she had 40 years ago, that would be impossible.

Had?

Her voice has held up better than most and she still sings well for sure. But there is no comparison to the power and range she had 40 years ago, that would be impossible.

I agree. She's 70 years old now. No one would have the range they had 40 years ago.

She can still rock and roll.

I don't put her talent and voice in the past tense.

Had?

I agree. She's 70 years old now. No one would have the range they had 40 years ago.

She can still rock and roll.

I don't put her talent and voice in the past tense.
Absolutely. I'm a big Ann Wilson fan one of the all time great rock singers, male or female.

These Dreams...

Rockin' Heaven Down...

Mistral Wind...

My favorite Heart song is Ann's favorite Heart song.

Minstral Wind.

I started working with Heart over 30 years ago. They are the BEST.

I would walk over burning broken glass for Ann and Nancy.

They are pretty much family to my favorite band, Alice In Chains. They were a part of their backing band when VH1 did the Rock Honors Heart tribute.

My favorite of theirs is 'Dog and Butterfly', but I love, love, love pretty much everything from them.

Bonus Clip: I also got a hell of a new respect for Gretchen Wilson (no relation, I believe) after picking my jaw off the floor after watching this from the VH1 tribute.

Forum List

Back