🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Came Before PizzaGate? Remember The Franklin Scandal

So where do you hear about all this bull crap ??

It's not bull crap at all, it's quite real. How powerful are these people? The two main kids in the Franklin got into more trouble than the abusers did. There were connections to Jack Kemp, Ollie North, and Clarence Thomas. It came out but was buried that much of the embezzled/cleaned money went to weapons for Iran/Contra.
Doc1 - thankfully it wasn't real at all. Even Alex Jones retracted his story about this...

I was replying to the post, it is about the Franklin Scandal.

lol, you got burned.

Sorry, nope. I understand that you are unable to follow conversations in a linear manner though.

did you enjoy the rally?

C7xrAnhXQAAaUjj.jpg

The Dimms feel free to use little children for whatever purposes that they want and think any discussion of the fate of said children to be humorous.

upload_2017-3-29_12-14-13.png

It's not bull crap at all, it's quite real. How powerful are these people? The two main kids in the Franklin got into more trouble than the abusers did. There were connections to Jack Kemp, Ollie North, and Clarence Thomas. It came out but was buried that much of the embezzled/cleaned money went to weapons for Iran/Contra.
Doc1 - thankfully it wasn't real at all. Even Alex Jones retracted his story about this...

lol, you got burned.

Sorry, nope. I understand that you are unable to follow conversations in a linear manner though.

did you enjoy the rally?

C7xrAnhXQAAaUjj.jpg

Looks like YOU did though.

So what? Explain how that convinces you that it wasn't real?

Is that the one depicted on a commemorative plate from the Franklin Mint?

No, this is a thing that sprung from a Credit Union in the Midwest. A man named Lawrence King ran this credit union and embezzled somewhere near 40 Million funneling much of it to Oliver North. In conjunction with a Catholic Priest ( of course) they used kids from Boys Town. I had to the book down a week ago, it made me feel dirty.

Forum List

Back