What came first, The chicken or The egg? Science vs Religion

who do you believe about the creation of life?

• Total voters
Religion is not the same as believing in a higher power.
What religion do you know that doesnt believe in a higher power?
That's not what I'm saying, idiot.
What are you saying then idiot? You are the one that made the claim.
Yeah, idiot? Where did I make the claim that religions don't believe in a higher power?
Who said you made a claim that religions dont believe in a higher power? I asked you what religions dont believe in a higher power idiot.

So you have nothing to explain why the Greeks called the area from India all the way to and including present day Africa Ethiopia then?

Trust me I have studied the Bible and there is nothing in the bible that supports your claim.
I Google your claim and nothing.
The account in Genesis up to Noach and his family leaving the ark leave you in the dust.
You're expecting me to type in the entire Bible until Chapter 10.
You're a phony.
Thats funny. Maybe if you tried harder you would have found it.

“It seems certain,” declares Sir E. A. Wallis Budge, “that classical historians and geographers called the whole region from India to Egypt, both countries inclusive, by the name of Ethiopia, and in consequence they regarded all the dark-skinned and black peoples who inhabited it as Ethiopians. Mention is made of Eastern and Western Ethiopians and it is probable that the Easterners were Asiatics and the Westerners Africans.” (History of Ethiopia, Vol. I., Preface, by Sir E. A. Wallis Budge.)

“I assert that the ancient Greeks, in the same way as they classed all the northern nations with which they were familiar as Scythians, etc., so, I affirm, they designated as Ethiopia the whole of the southern countries toward the ocean.” Strabo adds that “if the moderns have confined the appellation Ethiopians to those only who dwell near Egypt, this must not be allowed to interfere with the meaning of the ancients.”
-Strabo
Except you didn't and my last post will compare available works versus this loser.
So he is loser because he proved you wrong or because you have some evidence? I'm waiting.
Out of curiosity, where's the Link for that image?
I know it's going to be some obscure site or Google Books that scans every "will never ever be read by anybody, but what the heck" book ever published.
Dont worry about it until you take care of my request. When you do I will give you the link not before.

So you have nothing to explain why the Greeks called the area from India all the way to and including present day Africa Ethiopia then?

Trust me I have studied the Bible and there is nothing in the bible that supports your claim.
The account in Genesis up to Noach and his family leaving the ark leave you in the dust.
You're a phony.

“It seems certain,” declares Sir E. A. Wallis Budge, “that classical historians and geographers called the whole region from India to Egypt, both countries inclusive, by the name of Ethiopia, and in consequence they regarded all the dark-skinned and black peoples who inhabited it as Ethiopians. Mention is made of Eastern and Western Ethiopians and it is probable that the Easterners were Asiatics and the Westerners Africans.” (History of Ethiopia, Vol. I., Preface, by Sir E. A. Wallis Budge.)

“I assert that the ancient Greeks, in the same way as they classed all the northern nations with which they were familiar as Scythians, etc., so, I affirm, they designated as Ethiopia the whole of the southern countries toward the ocean.” Strabo adds that “if the moderns have confined the appellation Ethiopians to those only who dwell near Egypt, this must not be allowed to interfere with the meaning of the ancients.”
-Strabo
Except you didn't and my last post will compare available works versus this loser.
So he is loser because he proved you wrong or because you have some evidence? I'm waiting.
He's a loser because you can go on Amazon and buy almost any book on Judaica and read about all the Rabbis who traveled for business.
He probably had some Liberal, bleeding heart agenda.
Strabo was a liberal way back then? Interesting.

You're a phony.

You just proved you're a colossal idiot.
First of all, your Copy/Paste has no year...what a shock
No Link as you pulled it out of your ass and obviously nobody took this guy seriously enough to put this in book form.
I know, I know, Google books that's probably putting our conversion somewhere right now.
There's a ton of Judaic literature going back over 2,000 years, prior to this fool, that fully recognizes the swath of travel between India and Egypt and the varieties of people along the way as Jews were traveling that route for over 2,000 years.
Like, try reading your Talmud.
Show me where it says the middle east was called the middle east back then. The entire region was populated by Black people. If you doubt that please explain to me how did the son of Cush populate that area. Nimrod is the guy that founded Babylon (Sumer).
It wasn't called the Middle East back then.
India was referred to as India and Africa was referred to as Africa and so on and so forth.
And Jews traveled, just like many others, the entire span of land to do business, and they met people of different color skin, complexion and features.
Cham and his children took Gaza, Egypt and it's questionable that they took Africa.
The Africa issue is explained through the three separate creation account of humans.
No acutally it wasnt and thats why you lack any proof other than your opinion. Show us in the Talamud your proof. I need quotes. I notice you tried to ignore my question about Nimrod being the one to found Babylon. Why so silent?
Uh, no.
You have an image from a closet in your house.
I have volumes of work available everywhere.

Now that we have your idiocy recorded here for all time...

You're a phony.

-Strabo
He's a loser because you can go on Amazon and buy almost any book on Judaica and read about all the Rabbis who traveled for business.
Probably a racist looking at Black people like curiosities.
And very well published...in your closet.

You just proved you're a colossal idiot.
First of all, your Copy/Paste has no year...what a shock
No Link as you pulled it out of your ass and obviously nobody took this guy seriously enough to put this in book form.
I know, I know, Google books that's probably putting our conversion somewhere right now.
There's a ton of Judaic literature going back over 2,000 years, prior to this fool, that fully recognizes the swath of travel between India and Egypt and the varieties of people along the way as Jews were traveling that route for over 2,000 years.
Like, try reading your Talmud.
Show me where it says the middle east was called the middle east back then. The entire region was populated by Black people. If you doubt that please explain to me how did the son of Cush populate that area. Nimrod is the guy that founded Babylon (Sumer).
It wasn't called the Middle East back then.
India was referred to as India and Africa was referred to as Africa and so on and so forth.
And Jews traveled, just like many others, the entire span of land to do business, and they met people of different color skin, complexion and features.
Cham and his children took Gaza, Egypt and it's questionable that they took Africa.
The Africa issue is explained through the three separate creation account of humans.
No acutally it wasnt and thats why you lack any proof other than your opinion. Show us in the Talamud your proof. I need quotes. I notice you tried to ignore my question about Nimrod being the one to found Babylon. Why so silent?
Uh, no.
You have an image from a closet in your house.
I have volumes of work available everywhere.

Now that we have your idiocy recorded here for all time...
Youre still deflecting. I will simply wait until you stop deflecting.

-Strabo
You dont realize Strabo was a Greek philosopher and historian huh? :laugh:

You always seem to make an ass of yourself in spectacular fashion.
laugh.gif

Strabo | Greek geographer and historian

You dont realize Strabo was a Greek philosopher huh? :laugh:

To be fair, I keep reading and reading...
Point to me exactly where he states life originated in Africa.

laugh.gif

Never heard of him before and you had to scan in something to which you can't provide a Link.
I wonder about the 3,000,000 philosophers and historians of today.
Will they also be all over the Internet for you provide Links to them?

Point to me exactly where the Talmud says life didnt originate in Africa. We know it doesnt because no one called it Africa back then. It was just a land full of what we now call Africans. Nimrod was Black right?

laugh.gif

Never heard of him before and you had to scan in something to which you can't provide a Link.
You must have a poor education. There is obviously a lot of things you dont know since you just admitted you didnt know about Strabo. Go back to school and take a remedial course and get better educated.

Point to me exactly where the Talmud says life didnt originate in Africa. We know it doesnt because no one called it Africa back then. It was just a land full of what we now call Africans. Nimrod was Black right?
Shmuck, it doesn't say life didn't originate in Hawaii!
You have to read the Bible to see what it says, not what it doesn't say!
You have to follow the path of mankind and mankind went South East and wound up as far as Egypt.

You are a horrible debater.

laugh.gif

You must have a poor education. There is obviously a lot of things you dont know since you just admitted you didnt know about Strabo. Go back to school and take a remedial course and get better educated.

Link?
He's a nobody that only someone with an agenda knows about.
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?

Oh! Nobody cared enough to put Strabo in a Link space!

You have to follow the path of mankind and mankind went South East and wound up as far as Egypt.

So how did Cush get populated its further south than Egypt? Youre a horrible reader.

laugh.gif

Link?
He's a nobody that only someone with an agenda knows about.
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?
Link?

Oh! Nobody cared enough to put Strabo in a Link space!
If you cant find a link on Strabo just go click on the one I gave you. Now that you know where a link is who told you that you werent allowed to go to the library or learn about Strabo in class?

So how did Cush get populated? Youre a horrible reader.
You don't want to know...it's not very flattering.
Let's just say there's a reason why the African continent has the issues it has.

So how did Cush get populated? Youre a horrible reader.
You don't want to know...it's not very flattering.
Let's just say there's a reason why the African continent has the issues it has.
I do want to know. It says in the Talamud that the sons of Cush populate Africa. Did you scratch that part out of your Talamud?

Forum List

Back