What Democrats are trying to do

so you dont use any public utilities, such as electricity, water, gas, and sewer systems?.....
Here's a thought. Do you think we could find parents who, when asked, would say that children's safety and well being should be everyone's highest priorities yet who feed theirs Cap'n Crunch cereal for breakfast and keep loaded guns in their bedside tables?

to sealybobo 's point.

of course the children want to save the world, today, at any cost and are not too shy to say so.

an adult environmental policy is aspirational, and does not require the kind oll or nothing zeal of "burn baby burn"

Here's a great idea I've thrown out and all Republicans do is argue. We can stop cutting and watering grass. A lot of people who live in drought areas are doing this. We should do it in Michigan even though we are surrounded by the great lakes.

• Landscape irrigation accounts for nearly one-third of all residential water use in the United States, totaling nearly 9 billion per day.

• Americans use about 800 million gallons of gasoline each year to mow their lawns. This is around 1% of the total gasoline consumed by US motor vehicles.

1726405069290.png

If the world universally agreed to stop using oil and stopped using any pollutant, it would cause the future destruction of Earth.

But we are not trying to do that
Just sane Environmental policy not built on fossil fuel

We are not looking at all or none
Just some median that is not all fossil fuel dependent

But we are not trying to do that
Just sane Environmental policy not built on fossil fuel

We are not looking at all or none
Just some median that is not all fossil fuel dependent
If Thanos snapped his fingers and we had half the population we have now, I'd say fine, drill baby drill.

is get the environment to it's best place. It's a difficult thing to do and we're not there yet. If we could have 100% solar and wind we would but we can't. Germany tried. They got rid of all the coal plants and had to re open them. BUT, they are back up to over 50%.

Democrats aren't anti fracking. We're just trying to get the environment to it's best place.
Nonsense. Marxist leaders are anti-capitalism, and the engine of capitalism is fossil fuels. This is has zero to do with the environment. Leftwingers couldn't care less about the environment. It's about doing everything possible to weaken the US as well as a massive money grab. The goal is to make up ripe for the Communist taking.

Nonsense. Marxist leaders are anti-capitalism, and the engine of capitalism is fossil fuels. This is has zero to do with the environment. Leftwingers couldn't care less about the environment. It's about doing everything possible to weaken the US as well as a massive money grab. The goal is to make up ripe for the Communist taking.

What a load of shit. This one's brainwashed.

Good fucking god are you stupid. Is Xi Jinping anti-capitalist? And how could the United States become the richest and most capitalist nation on the planet when, until recently, we were a minor player in oil production? Of course this concerns the environment. Leftwingers have driven the environmental movement since its inception, they have no reason to want to weaken the US nor are they any more greedy than centrists or right-wingers. Your concern about communists taking over the US is seven or eight decades out of date.

Here's a thought. Do you think we could find parents who, when asked, would say that children's safety and well being should be everyone's highest priorities yet who feed theirs Cap'n Crunch cereal for breakfast and keep loaded guns in their bedside tables?
....what the fuck does that have to do with what i said?...lol....do have the right poster here?.

No but what we are trying to do Harry is get the environment to it's best place. It's a difficult thing to do and we're not there yet. If we could have 100% solar and wind we would but we can't. Germany tried. They got rid of all the coal plants and had to re open them. BUT, they are back up to over 50%. Democrats aren't anti fracking. We're just trying to get the environment to it's best place.

U.S. Set New Oil Export Record In 2023​

Then avoid electric vehicles. I have heard horror stories on the news of EVs exploding.

Your "sane" policies caused a MASSIVE increase in gas prices. There is NOTHING remotely sane about your policies. :cuckoo:

Why we can’t have Conservatives build an energy policy

Gas prices surged because of the Russia/Ukraine war.
They are now down to under $3 a gallon

Alternative fuels cause a glut of unused oil and bring prices down

Why we can’t have Conservatives build an energy policy

Gas prices surged because of the Russia/Ukraine war.
They are now down to under $3 a gallon

Who do you want to oversee this Kamala or Trump?

Oil and gas companies have been cheating the leasing and drilling system for years, but the Biden administration has the tools to hold them accountable.

The oil and gas industry has long taken advantage of the leasing and drilling system on America’s public lands and waters. For years, some of the top leaseholders have faced minimal consequences for repeatedly violating environmental and labor standards, dodging payments, and shedding liabilities. Indeed, these bad actors are still allowed to operate and buy new leases on public lands and waters. The Center for American Progress finds that more than 50 percent of the top oil and gas companies have exhibited one or more bad-actor behaviors, such as abandoning wells, shedding liabilities, dodging royalty payments, or committing environmental or labor violations.

bobo how come you didnt answer my question?...if your off the grid, you dont use any utilities at all?.....
I thought you'd realize I was kidding Harry. Does it matter that I'm not 100% green?

How Green do I have to get before you say okay you'll do it too? You won't? Okay, so like Gore said, it has to be mandated.

Trust me, you'll love your solar panels.

I believe hybrids are the way to go. For now. Can save people a lot of $ and only use battery when it makes sense. Driving around locally.
Hybrids aren't as dangerous. There really isn't any charging stations on the coast. But if I wanted to go cross country, have a map of charging stations along Interstate 40 and go to California.

Forum List

Back