What Democrats Have Become - Traitors

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Treason has been normalized by Democrats.

Biden boasted in front of television cameras of bribing Ukraine to stop investigating his criminal son, Hunter, or he would withhold their billions in foreign aid. It worked. Biden bragged about his criminality, not that one Democrat in America had the decency, the integrity, to care.

Then there was the conspiracy by 50 high ranking FBI and other officials to discredit Biden and son's criminal acts documented on the drug addict's laptop computer. Did one Democrat in America give a rip?
If so, who? Please document your feeble response.

This from the Wall Street Journal:

--------------------------------------
Wall Street Journal March 22, 2022 by Gerard Baker

In that famous letter (discrediting the validity of Hunter Biden’s laptop), more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.

That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat- run cities.

Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery.
I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.

The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.

Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition.
The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.

This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?

Biden boasted in front of television cameras of bribing Ukraine to stop investigating his criminal son, Hunter, or he would withhold their billions in foreign aid. It worked. Biden bragged about his criminality, not that one Democrat in America had the decency, the integrity, to care.
This is not treason.
It would be nice if you could find a link to prove your assertions.

Last edited:
Then there was the conspiracy by 50 high ranking FBI and other officials to discredit Biden and son's criminal acts documented on the drug addict's laptop computer. Did one Democrat in America give a rip?
I thought you said this was treason?
Can you give us a link to all this information on the laptop? Not someone reporting on the information, I want the actual site it has been released to the public.

In that famous letter (discrediting the validity of Hunter Biden’s laptop), more than 50 former national-security and intelligence officials polished their gleaming credentials and alleged that the New York Post was guilty of peddling a story that had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The principal rationale for this, the letter laid out, was that the story might be helpful to Donald Trump. Russia wanted Mr. Trump to win. The story helped Mr. Trump. Ergo, it was the work of Russia.

That’s quite a syllogism. Using that same logic, you might conclude that Russia was also responsible for any unexpectedly good economic data that helped the incumbent, or that Vladimir Putin was behind the crime wave that had gripped Democrat- run cities.

Now we can guess why so much U.S. intelligence has been so faulty all these years. Either these 50 or so grandmasters of international espionage are completely unable to distinguish Russian disinformation from real information, or they prostituted their credentials in a naked act of political hackery.
I don’t have their experience or deductive skills, but I’m ready to go with the latter.

The deeper shame here is the lack of accountability across American institutions. No one who colluded in this conspiracy against truth has even been inconvenienced by it.

Contacted by the Post last week, not one of the letter’s signatories expressed regret or contrition.
The reporters and editors at news organizations and the employees and executives of tech companies who participated in the suppression continue to be lionized for their work.

This is what is so corrosive of trust and, in the end, of the system itself. The one way in which real accountability is supposed to work in a democracy is at the ballot box. But how can that even work when the people we want to hold accountable decide what information the voters are allowed to see?
I agree

Great thread. And I don't recall even one democrat on here that didn't toe the line for their corrupt lying leaders.

Chem engineer. In crack.

Another problem is that the Press literally participated in the grand deception.
The Press is supposed to protect the public not the corrupt Democrat Party.
I agree.
There has been no accountability.
They act like nothing happened.

Another problem is that the Press literally participated in the grand deception.
The Press is supposed to protect the public not the corrupt Democrat Party.
I agree.
There has been no accountability.
They act like nothing happened.
Where did you get the idea that the press exists to protect you?

I was born.jpg

What Democrats Have Become - Traitors​

And dirty rotten scoundrels who support teaching sexuality to kindergartners ...

Why do opinions require links? In my opinion you’re an idiot (Moonglow). Does that require a link? Show me the rules where opinions require links.

You don't have him on IGNORE. Please spare the audience by not responding to inane posts.
It wastes your time, energy, and intellect.
"It requires an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to produce it." - What's his name the Italian

Ah yes, Brandolini's Theorem. I didn't need to look it up.

I do not know what Biden's son did and I do not care. He is an adult. Joe is not responsible for his behavior. There is plenty of evidence that Trump illegally took highly classified information to Mar A Lago, and some evidence that Russians got possession of some of that information. That is what should be investigated, not some stupid laptop.

I do not know what Biden's son did and I do not care. He is an adult. Joe is not responsible for his behavior. There is plenty of evidence that Trump illegally took highly classified information to Mar A Lago, and some evidence that Russians got possession of some of that information. That is what should be investigated, not some stupid laptop.
You didn't know they were a father-son team to cheat the American taxpayers out of 30% of all the Foreign Aid Packages that allowed them an extortionist's wet dream of bilking the targeted recipient countries of 30% of their "gift" from the American people that the Biden Crime family expropriated right into real estate, their pockets, etc. Their modus operandi was to demand cash and take it home on either Air Force Two or Nancy's Air Force-provided freebie rides for her pals? If it makes you feel better, I don't care for dishonest criminals in Washington D.C., either. And the FBI needs a good purging right now as well for letting them get away with burdening the taxpayers so they can have spoils of what they consider is a political war. Why else would Democrats marginalize honest people and torture one of our Presidents for 4 years of diverting several branches of government away from what's best for the American people in favor of what's best for getting rich quick while nobody suspects anything whatsoever due to naivety or cash under the table. :cranky:

Forum List

Back