What did Britain say?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I am an old, lazy person and spend a lot of time on your sinful forum ..
Therefore, I do not follow the world news ...
-------------------------------------------
I'm interested ..
This "state", formerly called "Great Britain", and now called "Little Britain" wants to say an ultimatum or sanctions against Russia? :04::04::04::04:
They promised to say today ...
Leopard slippers Tereza showed?

=============================
What did they say?

I'm interested ..
This "state", formerly called "Great Britain", and now called "Little Britain" wants to say an ultimatum or sanctions against Russia? :04::04::04::04:

What did they say?

Britain tell Russians to get the hell out and don't bother looking back! Just one more place Russians show their real colours as Putin Puppets not yet ready for the civilized world.

They sent 23 Russians to the house.

Neville would be proud.

May used Obama as a personal go-between and he sent Putin a message...
"Cut it out!"

I'm interested ..

What did they say?

Britain tell Russians to get the hell out and don't bother looking back! Just one more place Russians show their real colours as Putin Puppets not yet ready for the civilized world.

Russia is isolating itself from the west

Let them pay the consequences

• Banned
The topic is closed.
Any person talking to this creature is immediately included in IGNOR
Pig.JPG

:banned03:
Please do not write me a message, I do not see them

Sure you do. You read everything and love it. You are a pathetic attention-monger whose become the #1 joke on this forum. Everyone is laughing at you just waiting to see what lame topic you'll bring up next.
They hate you more than me now! They have even started a thread devoted to you! I offered one an olive branch, we will see if he takes it. I doubt it!

:banned03:
Please do not write me a message, I do not see them

Sure you do. You read everything and love it. You are a pathetic attention-monger whose become the #1 joke on this forum. Everyone is laughing at you just waiting to see what lame topic you'll bring up next.
They hate you more than me now! They have even started a thread devoted to you! I offered one an olive branch, we will see if he takes it. I doubt it!

Good. The more they hate me the more they empower me and just hurt themselves. They don't need me to make the best case against themselves.

Forum List

Back