What did I do? Footage of cop brutally beating homeless woman sparks investigation

Cops will ALWAYS tack on RESISTING even if someone hasn't resisted. People should be saying THIS COULD BE YOUR SON or YOUR DAUGHTER what shall we say then. Oh too bad they resisted arrest.

Take this guy who was MENTALLY ILL did he deserve to DIE over it

So maybe as one of you watch your SON get his ass beat to death, or someone watches your Daughter get the shit beat out of them we can ll say " OH WELL FUCK HIM they deserved to die.

The way the laws are today we are all possible VICTIMS of the same thing with thee power tripping lunatic cops running around.

A desensitized society has worked well..............................

================================================================

Kelly Thomas Beating Video: Fullerton Homeless Man's Beating Revealed At Pre-Trial Hearing | HuffPost

Never-before-seen surveillance footage of the beating of Kelly Thomas, a Fullerton, Calif. homeless man with schizophrenia, was revealed Monday during a hearing to determine if the police officers involved in the altercation that led to his death will face trial.

The 33-minute video starts with Thomas being approached by Fullerton Police Department Officer Manuel Ramos, who engages him in conversation. By minute 15, Ramos has already donned latex gloves.

“You see my fists?” Ramos asks Thomas. “They’re getting ready to fuck you up.”

“Start punching, dude!” responds Thomas, who was sitting on the ground. When Thomas stands up to walk away, a second police officer hits him repeatedly with a baton. The first few minutes of the altercation are off-screen, but the audio shows Thomas verbally giving up.

upload_2017-7-12_8-23-21.png

And the tax payers get to pay the insurance premiums for the settlements won from the authorities responsible for the out of control police. Amazing.

She resisted though, she didn't have a gun etc, many of these cops are pussies who kill people for no true justified reasons.

A resist shouldn't mean getting the shit beat out of you with a steel like weapon used on her.

I wouldn't care if she was purple nobody should get their asses beat like that and it also shows how those WOMEN are getting their equal treatment, it shows the indoctrination of that cop too , he has no bones about beating the shit out of a female. .............. Probably beats his wife's ass all the time too lol.
Why do you think the cop used a metal stick? I have never heard of that as the wooden nightsticks are more than sufficient for most uses and there are lethal ways of using them.

And people that continue to resist the cop should get a beat down till they start to comply, again with no exceptions.

Comply when being arrested or go home with lots of brusies.

Cops will ALWAYS tack on RESISTING even if someone hasn't resisted. People should be saying THIS COULD BE YOUR SON or YOUR DAUGHTER what shall we say then. Oh too bad they resisted arrest.

Take this guy who was MENTALLY ILL did he deserve to DIE over it

So maybe as one of you watch your SON get his ass beat to death, or someone watches your Daughter get the shit beat out of them we can ll say " OH WELL FUCK HIM they deserved to die.

The way the laws are today we are all possible VICTIMS of the same thing with thee power tripping lunatic cops running around.

A desensitized society has worked well..............................

================================================================

Kelly Thomas Beating Video: Fullerton Homeless Man's Beating Revealed At Pre-Trial Hearing | HuffPost

Never-before-seen surveillance footage of the beating of Kelly Thomas, a Fullerton, Calif. homeless man with schizophrenia, was revealed Monday during a hearing to determine if the police officers involved in the altercation that led to his death will face trial.

The 33-minute video starts with Thomas being approached by Fullerton Police Department Officer Manuel Ramos, who engages him in conversation. By minute 15, Ramos has already donned latex gloves.

“You see my fists?” Ramos asks Thomas. “They’re getting ready to fuck you up.”

“Start punching, dude!” responds Thomas, who was sitting on the ground. When Thomas stands up to walk away, a second police officer hits him repeatedly with a baton. The first few minutes of the altercation are off-screen, but the audio shows Thomas verbally giving up.

View attachment 138388

Man that is a fearsome looking ass kicking.

Too bad he brought it on himself like that.

I will never Monday morning Quarterback a cop who puts his life on the line to protect our community!

You were not there so you dont know!

What a lickspittle of brutal authority you are. We all saw the vid of the cop serving and protecting the woman in the store.

Yep, I've just about seen them all through out the years ever see the one of Kelly Thomas? They beat him until he died.

His corpse twitches constitute resisting arrest. :D

JimBowie1958 There is something seriously wrong with you. First you say being beaten with a night stick stings and doesn't do much damage and now mailing fun of a man being beaten to death.

Fact is cops are murdering people. BlackFlag is correct that more cops are going on o be killed in retaliation for getting away with these murders.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Look at all the people justifying his actions in the comments because she was 'resisting'. Something sick in that society.

And mean while if you ask me she was NOT resisting , ....
She was kicking at the cop and not laying on her stomach as told, that is text book resisting arrest.

You peeps are not going to like the world we live in as you roll back the ability of the cops to protect your soft lazy asses. :D

Living in a police state hasn't quite sunk in yet with the Obama lovers/ Trump haters.

We've had a police state for how many years now, and they still don't see it as it has actually become worse in the past few years DURING OBAMA of course.

Oh bull.

Cops have always beat up and murdered people. The difference now is that everyone is carrying a video camera so we're actually seeing it.

What a lickspittle of brutal authority you are. We all saw the vid of the cop serving and protecting the woman in the store.

Reading about the psychology behind some cope and some soldiers is terrifying and frightening.

There is a percentage of cops who there so they can beat up and kill and there are soldiers who use the military as a excuse to kill.

None of us want to know or admit that but it's true.

The video in the OP showed a two hundred pound man viciously beating a hundred pound woman who was on the floor, not "resisting" and only trying to ward off his blows. He needs to be in prison but, at most, he will get a two week paid vacation as punishment. He will just be more careful so any video doesn't get published.

Look at all the people justifying his actions in the comments because she was 'resisting'. Something sick in that society.

And mean while if you ask me she was NOT resisting , ....
She was kicking at the cop and not laying on her stomach as told, that is text book resisting arrest.

You peeps are not going to like the world we live in as you roll back the ability of the cops to protect your soft lazy asses. :D
I truly think that a cop could walk up to a woman, beat her to a pulp, rape her on camera, shoot her in the back of the head...and as long as he claimed she was "resisting", you would excuse it.

Reading about the psychology behind some cope and some soldiers is terrifying and frightening.

There is a percentage of cops who there so they can beat up and kill and there are soldiers who use the military as a excuse to kill.

None of us want to know or admit that but it's true.

The video in the OP showed a two hundred pound man viciously beating a hundred pound woman who was on the floor, not "resisting" and only trying to ward off his blows. He needs to be in prison but, at most, he will get a two week paid vacation as punishment. He will just be more careful so any video doesn't get published.

No-he needs to be nailed to a cross, and left there until his bones fall apart.

I truly think that a cop could walk up to a woman, beat her to a pulp, rape her on camera, shoot her in the back of the head...and as long as he claimed she was "resisting", you would excuse it.
Then you truly are an idiot.

Show me a cop that has done such a thing and then your assertion wouldnt be so stupid.

Forum List

Back