what did the russians do to control the ballot box.... ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
can someone explain this ?

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

what specifically did they do to throw our election.

The Russians must have developed thought control to force me to go vote for the very candidate I was planning to vote for. Makes perfect sense.

• Banned
For the thousandth time, they used the criminal enterprise of hacking to invade the privacy rights of people in the DNC and released the stolen material to the public for the express purpose of undermining the Clinton campaign.
i guess it worked. who did the hacking ?

Democrats claim the Russians told the truth about the democrats. That so disgusted the public that they refused to vote for crooked hillary.

If the public had known that CNN colluded with the Democrats to give hillary the debate questions before the debate it might have made an even bigger difference.

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

Apparently, they're accused of accessing and releasing completely true information, which allegedly changed some people's minds about who to vote for.

I know, the horror, right?

For the thousandth time, they used the criminal enterprise of hacking to invade the privacy rights of people in the DNC and released the stolen material to the public for the express purpose of undermining the Clinton campaign.
i guess it worked. who did the hacking ?

Why did you start a thread on a topic that there's already been 100 threads on?

Go back and read those threads and you'll find your answer.

Translation:

They exposed the fraud, corruption, and lawlessness of the Clintons and the DNC.

Apparently, they're accused of accessing and releasing completely true information, which allegedly changed some people's minds about who to vote for.

I know, the horror, right?

So if someone HACKED your personal information, and published it, you wouldn't have a problem.

Why don't you give us all your usernames and passwords, if you don't have any need of privacy rights?

Translation:

They exposed the fraud, corruption, and lawlessness of the Clintons and the DNC.

So Trump is full of shit to be complaining about being wiretapped, even if it were true?

And despite that, they didn't get into the ballot box which is what the OP specified. The DNC hack only exposed the DNC for the corrupt entity that it was. For the 1000th time.

Anyone who approves the idea that the Russians hacked our elections does not support American values and institutions.

Such people should be reported to the feebs. But they already have been, I would suspect.

Translation:

So Trump is full of shit to be complaining about being wiretapped, even if it were true?

Well, I'm bored at the moment so I won't ignore your pitiful deflection. Claiming to be wiretapped is nothing compared to what Hillary and the DNC did. But you know that.

Propaganda and lies. Nothing to do with ballots.

/----- The liberal agenda means all you need is the accusation. Evidence or the lack of is never considered.
russian dressing.jpg

Forum List

Back