what did the russians do to control the ballot box.... ?

For the thousandth time, they used the criminal enterprise of hacking to invade the privacy rights of people in the DNC and released the stolen material to the public for the express purpose of undermining the Clinton campaign.

Translation:

They exposed the fraud, corruption, and lawlessness of the Clintons and the DNC.

So Trump is full of shit to be complaining about being wiretapped, even if it were true?

If only Russia did this but the person in question is Obama not Russia it's a lot different, well we really don't know where Obama is from do we.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this is the wikipedia account:

The United States Intelligence Community has officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.[1] An intelligence community assessment stated, "Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."[2]
Fine.

Conceded as truth, for the sake of argument.

Now...

Give us a defensible metric, which shows us how many people switched votes, from Clinton to Trump, as a result of that intervention.

this is the wikipedia account:

The United States Intelligence Community has officially concluded that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections.[1] An intelligence community assessment stated, "Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Hillary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments."[2]

Even Putin was trying to make America great again. Thanks Putin, he knows the world is better with a mighty USA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...Probably the worst of it was: Bernie Sanders was also campaigning on a rigged election. The Russians hacked into the DNC database and released an email showing Debbie Wasserman's (DNC chair) anxiety over Sanders campaigning in that manner, and it sent Sanders supporters into a RAGE. ...
Perhaps the DNC and Shrillary's minions should not have done that to Bernie then, eh?

"Miyagi say: Daniel-san... best defense against political corruption during primary... no engage in corruption."

Had the Democrats been acting honestly, there would have been nothing to ding them with.

That's the core issue, not who ratted on them.

Hillary did not lose Bernie Sanders supporters because the Rooskies ratted-out the DNC.

Hillary lost Bernie Sanders supporters because the DNC had stacked the deck against Bernie.

Both side fielded truly shitty candidates this past year.

Stop trying to deny the shittiness of your own.

Nobody's buying it.

Nobody above the age of 10, anyway.

Last edited:
...Even Putin was trying to make America great again. Thanks Putin, he knows the world is better with a mighty USA!...
Silly comment.

In matters of geopolitik...

Putin is a Grand Master chess player...

Pence is ramping up to speed to become a decent checkers-player in that context...

Drumpf, on the other hand, is still playing Chutes and Ladders...

Putin can dance circles around our boy, in damned near any aspect of international relations that you can think of...

Unfortunately for us, for Putin, it's going to be like shooting fish in a barrel.

can someone explain this ?

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

what specifically did they do to throw our election.

They don't know that they "controlled the ballot box". I guess what really happens confuses you

...Probably the worst of it was: Bernie Sanders was also campaigning on a rigged election. The Russians hacked into the DNC database and released an email showing Debbie Wasserman's (DNC chair) anxiety over Sanders campaigning in that manner, and it sent Sanders supporters into a RAGE. ...
Perhaps the DNC and Shrillary's minions should not have done that to Bernie then, eh?

"Miyagi say: Daniel-san... best defense against political corruption during primary... no engage in corruption."

Had the Democrats been acting honestly, there would have been nothing to ding them with.

Hillary did not lose Bernie Sanders supporters because the Rooskies ratted-out the DNC.

Hillary lost Bernie Sanders supporters because the DNC had stacked the deck against Bernie.

Nobody's buying it.

You just proved my point.

You're a Sanders supporter that Believes that someone can win by losing by 3,775,427 popular votes in a primary, which is exactly how badly she BEAT Bernie Sanders ASS. You still believe the deck was stacked against Sanders--& then you voted for Trump to prove your ignorance.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

In comparison Hillary Clinton lost to Barack Obama by a mere 41,622 votes in 2008 and oddly enough no one cried FOUL.
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

We had two candidates that were campaigning on a RIGGED election, (Sanders & Trump) and in truth it was RIGGED, only it was rigged against Hillary Clinton.

Via Vladimir Putin, and FBI Director James Comey who deliberatlely violated long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing information within 60 days of an election. Comey ignored warnings from the DOJ to not send a letter to congress, and did it anyway 11 days before an election. Millions of people voted during those 7 days, believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger, and he is now also under DOJ investigation for his interference into this election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

th

The only ones that were "dishonest in this election where REPUBLICANS---& Bernie Sanders"

Last edited:

Nobody's buying it.

You're a Sanders supporter that Believes that someone can win by losing by 3,775,427 popular votes in a primary, which is exactly how badly she BEAT Bernie Sanders ASS. You still believe the deck was stacked against Sanders--& then you voted for Trump to prove your ignorance.

In comparison Hillary Clinton lost to Barack Obama by a mere 41,622 votes in 2008 and oddly enough no one cried FOUL.

We had two candidates that were campaigning on a RIGGED election, (Sanders & Trump) and in truth it was RIGGED only it was rigged against Hillary Clinton.

Via Vladimir Putin, and FBI Director James Comey who deliberatlely violated long standing DOJ protocol to not release information within 60 days of an election. Comey ignored warnings from the DOJ to not send a letter to congress, and did it anyway 11 days before an election. Millions of people voted during those 7 days, believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger, and he is now also under DOJ investigation for his interference into this election.
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

Lol, liberal butthurt is so entertaining.

Nobody's buying it.

We had two candidates that were campaigning on a RIGGED election, (Sanders & Trump) and in truth it was RIGGED only it was rigged against Hillary Clinton.

Via Vladimir Putin, and FBI Director James Comey who deliberatlely violated long standing DOJ protocol to not release information within 60 days of an election. Comey ignored warnings from the DOJ to not send a letter to congress, and did it anyway 11 days before an election. Millions of people voted during those 7 days, believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger, and he is now also under DOJ investigation for his interference into this election.

th

I am NOT a liberal, I have been on this board since 2007 and have over 16,000 posts to prove it, if you want to check. I was a lifelong Republican and changed my status to Independent after you nominated the ass clown and we saw the rise of the Brain Dead in this country. You're conspiracy theories won't work with me.

ny-daily-news-calls-new-hampshire-donald-trump-voters-mindless-zombies_1.jpg

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Nobody's buying it.

th

I am NOT a liberal, I have been on this board since 2007 and have over 16,000 posts to prove it, if you want to check. I was a lifelong Republican and changed my status to Independent after you nominated the ass clown and we saw the rise of the Brain Dead in this country. You're conspiracy theories won't work with me.

Conspiracy theory? Do you have any clue at all? The only conspiracy theory is the stupid idea that Putin stole the election.

oh, you aren't a liberal dumbass, you are an independent dumbass. Ok.

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

You mean other than not also illegally hacking and publicizing private RNC emails? Gee, I don't know...

Perhaps they did but didn't find anything interesting nor incriminating.

You mean other than not also illegally hacking and publicizing private RNC emails? Gee, I don't know...

Perhaps they did but didn't find anything interesting nor incriminating.

Yeah, perhaps...

What did the new black panthers do ?? Stand around ?
well let's see...

ANd ?

They were standing outside , just like that white lady behind them .

Nobody's buying it.

th

Conspiracy theory? Do you have any clue at all? The only conspiracy theory is the stupid idea that Putin stole the election.

Look Lil Eienstein

You're a newby on this board, you are easily outed by your comments. You're way to easy for me. You're on a big boy & girl political forum here, and your conspiracies won't work here.

Now get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on your FOX News & Reich wing talk show hosts and listen to all the BULLSHIT you want too.

It is a FACT that Putin interferred into the election. There is no denying that.

As we know it was John McCain & Lindsey Graham that brought the attention to the forefront of the Russians hacking into the election. McCain states that there are a lot more shoes that will be dropped on this, regarding the continual communication with Trump campaign aids with the Russian Ambassador and Russian intelligence agents throughout the campaign.

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season. Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

We know that the Russian phone lines were wiretapped, and out comes this information.

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Now we have Roger Stone a Senior campaign adviser to Trump and long time friend ADMIT that he had contact with the Russian hacker that hacked into the DNC database.
Roger Stone, the flamboyant political adviser who has been connected to President Donald Trump for years, is defending his contacts with "Guccifer 2.0"-- the online persona who claims responsibility for hacking the Democratic National Committee -- as an innocuous "brief exchange" of a few direct messages that he says amount to nothing.
Trump associate plays down Twitter contact with Guccifer 2.0 - CNNPolitics.com

Now if you can't follow those dots then you really are BRAIN DEAD. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an AMERICAN election is TREASON, regardless if it changed the outcome of the election or not.

Last edited:

Nobody's buying it.

th

Look Lil Eienstein

You're a newby on this board, you are easily outed by your comments. You're way to easy for me. You're on a big boy & girl political forum here, and your conspiracies won't work here.

Now get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on your FOX News & Reich wing talk show hosts and listen to all the BULLSHIT you want too.

It is a FACT that Putin interferred into the election. There is no denying that.

As we know it was John McCain & Lindsey Graham that brought the attention to the forefront of the Russians hacking into the election. McCain states that there are a lot more shoes that will be dropped on this, regarding the continual communication with Trump campaign aids with the Russian Ambassador and Russian intelligence agents throughout the campaign.

CLEVELAND during the RNC Convention: July 2016 Trump advisers admit to meeting with Russian ambassador (after Jeff Sessions was accused of lying under oath to congress.)

Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine.
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

We know that the Trump administration (5 times) denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Jeff Sessions accused of lying under oath during his confirmation hearing. According to a source it's not unusual for member on the armed service committee to meet with Foreign ambassadors, but none of the other 13 on this committee had met with the Russian ambassador, only Sessions did twice during the campaign season. Sessions also filled out a questionaire prior to the confirmation hearing and stated that he had no contact with any Russians and signed it. Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com

General Flynn also lied to the FBI. Stating he did not have a conversation with the Russian Ambassador regarding the new sanctions that Obama was imposing on Russia for hacking into the election. Obviously the conversation was wiretapped. Flynn gone.Over this weekend we learned that General Flynn was also a paid lobbyist for Turkey.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/europe/turkey-flynn-erdogan-gulen.html?_r=0
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy

We know that the Russian phone lines were wiretapped, and out comes this information.

We know that Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, and that he had "preserved intelligence."

citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.
According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Now we have Roger Stone a Senior campaign adviser to Trump and long time friend ADMIT that he had contact with the Russian hacker that hacked into the DNC database.
Roger Stone, the flamboyant political adviser who has been connected to President Donald Trump for years, is defending his contacts with "Guccifer 2.0"-- the online persona who claims responsibility for hacking the Democratic National Committee -- as an innocuous "brief exchange" of a few direct messages that he says amount to nothing.
Trump associate plays down Twitter contact with Guccifer 2.0 - CNNPolitics.com

Now if you can't follow those dots then you truly are BRAIN DEAD. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an AMERICAN election is TREASON.

Ok noob listen up! All of that crap has already been debunked. If you weren't a raw rookie noob you'd know that already.

I'd ask AGAIN for you to explain my conspiracy theory you claim I have but you are really too stupid and too much of a rookie for me to waste time on. Go play in the street child.

well let's see...

ANd ?

With night sticks blocking the entrance way to the polls ..... don't let that pesky fact get in the way. Why do you lie?

well let's see...

ANd ?

With night sticks blocking the entrance way to the polls ..... don't let that pesky fact get in the way. Why do you lie?

He's a progressive, lying is what they do.

Apparently, they're accused of accessing and releasing completely true information, which allegedly changed some people's minds about who to vote for.

I know, the horror, right?

so the Russians reported on stuff that should have been reported on by our news media, interesting.

well let's see...

ANd ?

He's a progressive, lying is what they do.

That's why I take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back