what did the russians do to control the ballot box.... ?

For the thousandth time, they used the criminal enterprise of hacking to invade the privacy rights of people in the DNC and released the stolen material to the public for the express purpose of undermining the Clinton campaign.

So it was better if we didn't know about the lying cheating left then? Would you complain if they have info on Trump and it gets released?

You tell me. Do you praise whoever leaked the Flynn calls because it kept him out of power?

can someone explain this ?

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

what specifically did they do to throw our election.

Not a thing.
....the proof that this 'fake news' tale of Russia changing the course of our election....

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

b. The election result gave Hillary 48.08% per the election.

Soooo......where is any....ANY....result due to Russia, Putin, Wiki, or Mickey Mouse????
right, again the liberal interpretation of evidence turns out to be hearsay. the democrat party is a tortise on it's back, which is unpleasant for all of us.

Is it really "hearsay" when it comes from the directors of the FBI and NSA?

Have you forgotten what crowd you're talking to?

For the thousandth time, they used the criminal enterprise of hacking to invade the privacy rights of people in the DNC and released the stolen material to the public for the express purpose of undermining the Clinton campaign.

But everyone in charge of investing this has said the opposite. Really, If all you can point to is Russia saying Hillary sucks then y'all are in trouble. I mean hell, when Bammer went on his world apology tour you all said he was the real guy guy because the rest of the world had orgazims every timehe spoke. In this case, yalls hero Julian A, a guy from another country provides proof your democrat party is corrupt and all you can go on about is this fake hacking thing. Pleas provide the proof Russia hacked anything. You can't because there is none.

At this point in time, you can STILL get a crazed post like the one above. Unbe-fucking-lievable.

But the fact remains. With Hillary, they had names and places. That's a big reason the country got to see what a slimy whore she is. That, and all trails led right to her. With Trump, all they got is Tillerson and Manifort and no one new, or for that matter, no new evidence . I mean, this is all the same shit from the campaign. What's crazy is you wacky political partisans making shit up because your guy lost.

I don't support foreign countries illegally influencing the outcome of a US election.

Why do you support that?

So it was better if we didn't know about the lying cheating left then? Would you complain if they have info on Trump and it gets released?

You tell me. Do you praise whoever leaked the Flynn calls because it kept him out of power?

Yes. Typically, our laws protect people who do that. They are called "whistle blower laws". All for'em.

where there russian operatives (e.g. the black panthers) at the polling sites ? did they mess with with electronic ballots. where they having secret russian meetings convincing obama supporters to vote for hillary ?

Not a thing.
....the proof that this 'fake news' tale of Russia changing the course of our election....

a. The day before any leaks, wikileaks or otherwise, the RealClearPolitics had Hillary at 48%

Soooo......where is any....ANY....result due to Russia, Putin, Wiki, or Mickey Mouse????
Without GOP BS propaganda for 25 years, she would have won by 30 pts...That's all you morons have...

I asked you to name the new disastrous revelations that were revealed....that no one knew about before the Wiki leaks....

...obviously you couldn't come up with a single one.

"Single one".....as in the total number of your cerebral neurons.
The media sure made it sound like it...

Ask half the Bernie supporters who believe it was rigged because of media bs...

1. It was rigged against Bernie.....by the Democrats.

2. You have been asked twice now to provided the list of facts, propaganda, lies, whatever that were revealed by the leaks, that were not already known by the public about the lifelong liar and career criminal.

And, of course, you have provided zero.

You're batting average remains unchanged.

Not a thing.

right, again the liberal interpretation of evidence turns out to be hearsay. the democrat party is a tortise on it's back, which is unpleasant for all of us.

They don' need no stinkin' evidence!!!!

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:
“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.
He's a scumbag mediocrity. How the hell was she supposed to prove it?

1. I don't use that sort of language, because I am far more classy than a Liberal....and far more articulate.

2. I hope you weren't referring to Clarence Thomas, who remains a leader of the Court.
Jeffrey Toobin writes:

"In several of the most important areas of constitutional law, Thomas has emerged as an intellectual leader of the Supreme Court. Since the arrival of Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., in 2005, and Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr., in 2006, the Court has moved to the right when it comes to the free-speech rights of corporations, the rights of gun owners, and, potentially, the powers of the federal government; in each of these areas, the majority has followed where Thomas has been leading for a decade or more. Rarely has a Supreme Court Justice enjoyed such broad or significant vindication."
Read more: http://blogs.the-american-interest....omas-and-the-amendment-of-doom/#ixzz1WXKBUI2I
Partners

An amazing consistency: you've never.....never....been right about anything...except for the
'Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity Pancakes' you had at IHOP.

Not a thing.

No intell agency has ever......ever....claimed that there was any such evidence.

It was done so with innuendo that allows morons to post as you have.

Not a thing.

No intell agency has ever......ever....claimed that there was any such evidence.

Testimony under oath is not innuendo, fool.

Not a thing.

Now watch me smash a verbal custard pie in your kisser:
See if you can find any.....ANY.....such testimony about having evidence.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now wipe that custard pie off your kisser....

....and the drool off your chin.

Not a thing.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spin all you like.
Yesterday indeed happened.

Democrats claim the Russians told the truth about the democrats. That so disgusted the public that they refused to vote for crooked hillary.

If the public had known that CNN colluded with the Democrats to give hillary the debate questions before the debate it might have made an even bigger difference.
in other words, 100% of all potential voters had no idea that Hillary was a typical dumb bitch?

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

You imbecile....I provided the videos with Clapper, Comet, et. al., verifying exactly what I stated.

QED....I'm never wrong...you, a reliable Democrat voter

You'll probably only have to repeat this 5000 more times before these dimwits get it.

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

You imbecile....I provided the videos with Clapper, Comet, et. al., verifying exactly what I stated.

Yes, spin.

Comey stated very clearly that there has been and will continue to be a thorough investigation into the Russian attempts to influence our electoral process and the possible role the Trump campaign played in it. So your examples are premature at best and nothing more than attempts to minimize the story.

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

Yes, spin.

Comey stated very clearly that there has been and will continue to be a thorough investigation into the Russian attempts to influence our electoral process and the possible role the Trump campaign played in it. So your examples are premature at best and nothing more than attempts to minimize the story.

"Comey stated very clearly that there has been and will continue to be a thorough investigation into the Russian attempts...."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Your original claim was that there was testimony under oath by the intell agencies that there was EVIDENCE.

Now....your strategic retrograde movement......"there WILL BE investigation..."
So....there is no evidence?
And no one testified under oath that there is any such EVIDENCE?

I love beating you dopes into submission.

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

Yes, spin.

BTW....I'm using your post in an OP...because it is illustrative..

A Tale of Two Tales

Think about McDonalds, or any other large company that got where they got, not because of superior products, but because of advertising themselves to death. The people buy it. That's why politicians are so much in the pocket of the rich, the rich can buy elections with advertising. If you can spread the message effectively, it doesn't matter what shit you're selling, people will buy your shit. That's what the Russians did.

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

Yes, spin.

"Comey stated very clearly that there has been and will continue to be a thorough investigation into the Russian attempts...."

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Your original claim was that there was testimony under oath by the intell agencies that there was EVIDENCE.

Now....your strategic retrograde movement......"there WILL BE investigation..."
So....there is no evidence?
And no one testified under oath that there is any such EVIDENCE?

I love beating you dopes into submission.

Bullshit.

Post it.

Spin all you like.

SPIN?????

Yes, spin.

BTW....I'm using your post in an OP...because it is illustrative..

A Tale of Two Tales

I have no problem as long as you quote me honestly. Your previous post did not.

Forum List

Back