What do those who have spent time turning over Roe vs Wade do now they were successful?

It's high time you quit acting like you care about anything other than spite. We've had too many conversations for you to attempt the compassion for the precious little babies argument.

Wow. That is the weakest evasion I've yet heard at this site! You baby murderer!

It is high time you stop acting like you really have a moral conscience!

What do those who have spent time turning over Roe vs Wade do now they were successful? They should spend time making sure there are good resources to support all children who are not receiving proper resources from family.
Focus must not only on the unborn but on all children.
Those who ignore children once they leave the womb are the worst.
Hahahah yeah that'll happen when hell freezes over. They don't care during pregnancy and don't care after now, why would that change?

Wow. That is the weakest evasion I've yet heard at this site! You baby murderer!

It is high time you stop acting like you really have a moral conscience!
You're a 24/7 dick. You might want to find someone capable of human compassion to take over this discussion for you.

It does not matter about party. ALL CHILDREN should be our priority not just those in the womb. Those who only focus on in the womb are huge hypocrites.
The difference is Democrats want to murder children in the womb.
While the Republicans believe children have value both inside and outside the womb.

First of all Roe is not overturned, this was just a leaked opinion from 1 justice. IF (operative word) Roe is overturned abortion is NOT banned or illegal or anything like that. Its a matter for the states.
My point is focus on all children. Too many anti-abortion advocates ignore the children after they leave the womb. They are hypocrites. As a male I feel, abortion rights are a women's issue. It is sad that old men have such a large say.

My point is focus on all children. Too many anti-abortion advocates ignore the children after they leave the womb. They are hypocrites. As a male I feel, abortion rights are a women's issue. It is sad that old men have such a large say.
We'll see what happens in November.

You're a 24/7 dick.
You're a 24K dingleberry. You cling to Joe Biden's ass.

You might want to find someone capable of human compassion to take over this discussion for you.
Says the guy who wants innocent people to die defenseless in the streets, wants people to die of Covid for not risking the dubious vaccine, wants soldiers to die in Ukraine fighting Russia for Zelensky, and is all too happy to kill 800,000 defenseless babies a year.

Forum List

Back